Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    On the topic of wanting more transmog, I want more void storage room to hold it all

I really like Varian's shalamayne.

that adorable little top hat that the woman wears in gilneas. they said it would be available, and it's not :/

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Brosalot View Post
    On the topic of wanting more transmog, I want more void storage room to hold it all
    Me too! Could be another gold sink to be added. Price goes up for each tab you buy

Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    that adorable little top hat that the woman wears in gilneas. they said it would be available, and it's not :/
    Can't you get a top hat from the worgen starting zone, just not tmogable. I'd like to tmog the valentines day gas mask.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Brosalot View Post
    Agreed the amount of space for Void Storage is miniscule compared to the armor sets I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    Agreed the amount of space for Void Storage is miniscule compared to the armor sets I have.
    Indeed. My void storage is full and my bank has maybe 5 slots left.
    So many vanity items/toys/holiday items, + 36 tabards and all the gear I couldn't fit in my void storage :P

ashbringer!!! or shadowmourne

Lord Godfrey's armor

You can get some recolors of it, but none look as badass as this
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

I like to see most heroNPC armor, even recolors would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    Can't you get a top hat from the worgen starting zone, just not tmogable. I'd like to tmog the valentines day gas mask.
    you get a normal top hat, that sits straight on the head. the cute version that sits slightly to the side is unobtainable. and yeah, the normal isn't transmoggable.

10+ Year Old Account

Edit

Maybe as they're bringing in the xmoggable items off the blizz store, maybe an option to get more void storage amongst all characters, or even some of these sets people are talking about ;>

As for my two cents worth, I wouldn't mind Malrufurions gear, Garroshes shoulders, and more display options.
    For example, 1 shoulder piece rather than two, to be able to turn on the visual for chest pieces. To give people more of their own personalised look I guess...

Ashbringer!!
    Last edited by Spalding; 2013-07-14 at 05:38 AM.

Legendaries need to be usable as transmog sources. If people get tired of them, they'll move on to something else, just like they do now. It's not like they're made more special by seeing them worn by clownboats in their "town" outfits instead of out in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    What Azshara and Tyrande are wearing in the Well of Eternity dungeon.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

10+ Year Old Account
    the blue version of the warrior t10. Unnnffff. That set and color is so pretty.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

The example armor arts for the different classes they show at character creation now.

Also, can anyone tell me what armor was used for this picture(I don't mean the helm, the rest of it)?
    Last edited by lawow74; 2013-07-14 at 06:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    The example armor arts for the different classes they show at character creation now.

Also, can anyone tell me what armor was used for this picture(I don't mean the helm, the rest of it)?
    It's the DPS caster set from the last lot of Cata heroics (Hour of Twilight/Well of Eternity etc).

I'd like to get back a lot of ToC weapons from the cache that was taken out. They added *some* back in with Jade Forest storylines, but there are still more. I was surprised to see that they weren't added as Dominance Offensive/Operation: Shieldwall valor items.

Otherwise, I'd like to see any helm marked as "armor->misc->head" in the AH used for transmog. Rhinestone Sunglasses, Top hat/Walden's Top Hat, Jewelcrafting monocles, Blood Elf Bandit mask, Noble's Monocle, Battered Jungle Hat, etc. Yes, there are some things that look like those, but I wish those items were transmoggable for everyone, regardless of gear type. They changed the Darkmoon cape and hammer, why not those types of things? There are silly hats people can appear to wear anyway, such as miner helmets, goggles, the satellite dish from Gnomeregan, etc. I don't see why these items are any more or less silly.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    Agreed. Those sets are sweet and basically sums up the different classes so good.

I've had a lot of daydreams about bigger class quests being introduced, spanning over multiple levels and rewarding cosmetic rewards (librams hanging from belts for paladins for example) and sets like those could be introduced as a full transmog set, a reward at the end of a long class questline that is both challenging and rich with class lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Lord Godfrey's armor

You can get some recolors of it, but none look as badass as this
    AND his duel wield pistols too!!!!