Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
2
10
11
12
13
14
LastLast
  1. #221
    Dreadlord Zenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    760
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    Video games as a father seems really fucked up for me yea. It's really creepy tbh
    Awww man, guess all my friends are doing this whole 'fathering" business wrong then. Guess they need to stop playing games in their free time and spend every second with the children. All the time. Non-stop. Can't see how this would be bad for the child.

  2. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    Well maybe when you're out of your peter pan syndrom you'll realize how ridiculous you look from the outside, playing video games like a teenager and neglecting your family over it.

    As for the game itself, you actually hurt it, cause you want to play video games, but you're not good at it, so you whine and destroy everything with dumbed content for mentally challenged grown up that want to play video games instead of doing real things
    It's scary to see how kids are raised these days This is what happens when you let the tv and computer babysit them. Games should be prohibited before 18.

  3. #223
    Dreadlord Zenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    760
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    Well maybe when you're out of your peter pan syndrom you'll realize how ridiculous you look from the outside, playing video games like a teenager and neglecting your family over it.
    Grow the hell up, people have plenty of time for both. Hell, people have plenty of time for other things to.

  4. #224
    Herald of the Titans
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Frozen Wasteland
    Posts
    2,573
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    Well maybe when you're out of your peter pan syndrom you'll realize how ridiculous you look from the outside, playing video games like a teenager and neglecting your family over it.

    As for the game itself, you actually hurt it, cause you want to play video games, but you're not good at it, so you whine and destroy everything with dumbed content for mentally challenged grown up that want to play video games instead of doing real things
    Why don't you start a thread about "mentally challenged grown up that want to play video games" and see how that goes.

  5. #225
    Fluffy Kitten Callei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground
    Posts
    10,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    It's scary to see how kids are raised these days This is what happens when you let the tv and computer babysit them. Games should be prohibited before 18.
    I wouldn't blame games and media for shitty parenting, that's how people form opinions like Kamran's.

    Awesome sig by Elyaan is awesome.

  6. #226
    I am Murloc! Pendra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    5,117
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    Video games as a father seems really fucked up for me yea. It's really creepy tbh
    And suddenly, everything else you wrote makes perfect sense.

  7. #227
    I'm used to see adults defending their childish hobbies on internet boards. I sure as hell hope I won't be playing video games at 30+, I'd feel my life would be a waste tbh.

    Though I don't really care how you feel about your own life, or about your life in general, it doesnt interest me (hint : don't talk about it, it's useless). Let's just say you're ruining my game, and that's a thing I do care about.

  8. #228
    Fluffy Kitten Callei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground
    Posts
    10,101
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    I'm used to see adults defending their childish hobbies on internet boards. I sure as hell hope I won't be playing video games at 30+, I'd feel my life would be a waste tbh.
    Everyone needs a hobby. What do you plan to make yours when you grow up, and can you seriously say it would engage you as much as a video game would?

    Though I don't really care how you feel about your own life, or about your life in general, it doesnt interest me. Let's just say you're ruining my game, and that's a thing I do care about.
    Then stay out of LFR and go do Normal/Heroic. Problem solved, neither of us has to deal with each other. But then again, I'm no longer inclined to care about your whining since you're being so open and honest about not caring about others.

    Awesome sig by Elyaan is awesome.

  9. #229
    Field Marshal dasmiez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Innsbruck, Austria
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushro View Post
    (...)blah(...)
    Too much qq, didn't read.

    Still: no. Just no.

  10. #230
    You don't stay out of LFR. LFR is a cornerstone of the game as of today. It has to be removed, I won't be satisfied until it happens.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    Everyone needs a hobby. What do you plan to make yours when you grow up, and can you seriously say it would engage you as much as a video game would?
    Lol, engaging? What about all those "waaa raiding is too difficult I have childrens, please make game easy for me because I'm bad"

  11. #231
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    You don't stay out of LFR. LFR is a cornerstone of the game as of today. It has to be removed, I won't be satisfied until it happens.
    Much like how I won't be satisfied until people like you stop whining about something you don't have to do if you don't like it.

    Somehow, I don't think either of us will get our wish.

  12. #232
    Field Marshal dasmiez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Innsbruck, Austria
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    Well maybe if you have a "family" you should take care of your childrens/wife instead of playing a video game at 30yo ? No ?
    Well, maybe you should've just used a condom so you don't have to deal with annoying brats and instead have more time to enjoy your own fucking life? No?

    Btw: You claim to be a father, yet you seem to be ridiculously childish. Like "qq, I want this, I want that." Grow up, kid!

  13. #233
    Fluffy Kitten Callei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground
    Posts
    10,101
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    You don't stay out of LFR. LFR is a cornerstone of the game as of today. It has to be removed, I won't be satisfied until it happens.
    Cry more. You can easily do Normal/Heroic without LFR gear if you're as good as you think you are.

    Lol, engaging? What about all those "waaa raiding is too difficult I have childrens, please make game easy for me because I'm bad"
    Cry more, Blizz listens to where the money is or the money walks. Don't like it? Quit and go play a different game, because people like you are a periphery demographic.

    edit: Aren't you in high school, dude? Imagine if your friends (I'm assuming you have those; it's this thing where you hang out with people that share similar interests and you do this thing called having fun together) knew you came to a video game fansite to whine about what other people do in their free time because they're older than you. They'd probably laugh the blue off your ass.
    Last edited by Callei; 2013-07-15 at 01:45 PM.

    Awesome sig by Elyaan is awesome.

  14. #234
    Pandaren Monk Of-the-horde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Reading lots of Mangas.
    Posts
    1,859
    How I think LFR should be changed is: release it at the same time as normal mode raid, however make the gear itemlevel equal to previous tier normal mode (for example siege LFR gear would be 522, or ToT LFR gear would be 496). This way all the casual players can experience the content, get themselves some sweet upgrades while the normal mode crowd doesn't need to set foot inside it. It's so simple yet I don't understand why blizzard didn't go with it, this way everyone would be happy and it would certainly lower the QQ threads about LFR killing WoW.

  15. #235
    Fluffy Kitten Callei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground
    Posts
    10,101
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenguard View Post
    How I think LFR should be changed is: release it at the same time as normal mode raid, however make the gear itemlevel equal to previous tier normal mode (for example siege LFR gear would be 522, or ToT LFR gear would be 496). This way all the casual players can experience the content, get themselves some sweet upgrades while the normal mode crowd doesn't need to set foot inside it. It's so simple yet I don't understand why blizzard didn't go with it, this way everyone would be happy and it would certainly lower the QQ threads about LFR killing WoW.
    Not a bad plan; the only issue here is figuring out the ilvl for the opening tier and/or risking having too small a jump between either 5-mans and first-tier LFR, or first-tier LFR and second-tier LFR.

    [sneakyedit] You could also throttle the item level of 5-man heroic blues, and domino effect it backwards to questing greens and blues, but you gotta be careful with that if Blizzard plans to go forward with their goal of total gear resets for all raid gear by the time we hit the next level cap like they did in Cataclysm and MoP (as opposed to cutting-edge progression raiders running and downing Naxx in Sunwell gear).

    edit: Oop. Time for my daily nine-to-five. Back later, all, assuming the thread's still open.
    Last edited by Callei; 2013-07-15 at 01:56 PM.

    Awesome sig by Elyaan is awesome.

  16. #236
    I am Murloc! Pendra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    5,117
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    It has to be removed, I won't be satisfied until it happens.
    Which is completely and utterly irrelevant.

  17. #237
    People got to used to LFR now.

    If they remove or release it in mini patches as you suggested the playerbase will take yet another major hit and drop. Looking how WoW is already using subscribers and has a hard time to get new players in such a old game i can only see LFR to not only stay in the game for as long as it will be live but it will become even more accesible.

    LFR is here to stay and in do time will have priority over normal raids one way or another.

    PS: Not saying it's the good thing to do for the game but from a buisness perspective it is the right choice to keep players in the game longer.

  18. #238
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Ok, someone needs to explain this to me. Can you jump from full heroic 5 man gear/a few rep/crafting epics into a 10/25 raid?

    I'm legitimately wondering how LFR taints normal raiders... Can't they just pretend it doesn't exist?
    No they cant because there fucking idiots...luckily though there a minority and they only seem to congregate on these forums in masses because they havnt got anything better to do, you would think they would have better things to do like be progressing in hardcore modes but they dont, in fact most that whine are probably in wank guilds that cant do shit anyway...oh and lets not forget these same people that are on this site whining like babies most probably run lfr on a weekly basis. Ironing at it best!!
    The sake of complaining just for the hell of it.

    There will be LFR<FLexi raid<normal<heroic ...and there still moaning like mongs. This right here is the mentality that the majority have to put up with in this game. And they wonder why they think its gone to shit.....its about time they started looking closer to home.
    Nothing but social fucking missfits in life the lot of em.

  19. #239
    OK, OP, I'll play. Now content patches happen everytime they want to release a new wing for LFR. So the games version increases at a more rapid pace. Removing achievements doesn't really do anything imo since I'm already getting an achievement for all those Heroic fights I'm clearing that 90% of lfr never sees. We also get Ahead of the Curve feats of strength already for clearing normal. Really they're already doing it this way but you want to see it take an extra 8 weeks or w/e for the entire thing to come out. Personally, as much as I loathe running LFR most days, I'd hate this. LFR can help fill that gap in tier sets when a 10m group can't get w/e token to drop. Yeah I'll be raiding 3x a week with flex raids, but I anticipate flex raids being speed runs before the entire LFR is released. I get that you don't want to run LFR, but delaying its release doesn't mean you'll never have to go in. Look at how long the Titan Runestones took to gather. Every week from the point I started 6/12 on I ran LFR before raiding because the cloak was such a major upgrade it only made sense to try to get it before we hit up progression for the week. The same holds true when I'm trying to complete my tier, if I don't have it yet I run lfr first because the set bonuses can make quite the difference.

    TLDR: All your changes do is delay the inevitable LFR runs for the majority of the playerbase.

  20. #240
    No they cant because there fucking idiots...luckily though there a minority and they only seem to congregate on these forums in masses because they havnt got anything better to do, you would think they would have better things to do like be progressing in hardcore modes but they dont, in fact most that whine are probably in wank guilds that cant do shit anyway...oh and lets not forget these same people that are on this site whining like babies most probably run lfr on a weekly basis. Ironing at it best!!
    The sake of complaining just for the hell of it.

    There will be LFR<FLexi raid<normal<heroic ...and there still moaning like mongs. This right here is the mentality that the majority have to put up with in this game. And they wonder why they think its gone to shit.....its about time they started looking closer to home.
    Nothing but social fucking missfits in life the lot of em.
    Calm down boy!!!
    You need to read some posts, then understand what people are discussing.
    1-There isn't a minority here complaining.
    2-People are discussing about LFR/LFD, some want to remove, some wants to change a little, and others just want to hit his head because they don't want to read this posts ever.

    I'm with casuals that don't like LFD/LFR, and knows that removing a tool can hurt a lot. So, we are just reading posts and thinking some solutions and answers.
    So, you can add some information, or start crying like your last posts, but don't expect anyone to respect your posts or look them in a serious way.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •