Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    I seriously cant see anything out of the ordinary on the screenshot Deffo no shade. Where am i supposed to look ?

Nevermind. Me being daft. I couldnt see the sidescroll bar. And it was outside the screen. Boy do i feel stupid right about now... Not really
    Scroll the task bar right you cant miss it

10+ Year Old Account
    No shade on my server. Bolvar is safely keeping the Scourge away from Pandaria.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm fairly certain that sometimes players with Haunted Mementos will have their shade bug out and remain in a spot where they are not.

I saw one of these in Storm Peaks while leveling one hour ago, I went to check after seeing this thread and it's still there.
    Can't post links yet but I saw it in Garm's Bane, the place with the kobolds and the mines for a daily quest there, if someone wants to check.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    If he has there would've been a pandaren DK by now. I WANTED TO BE A PANDA DK! Besides that they are everywhere so I do not think they are lich king's spies as I used to see them in org after the changes in cata by which the new lich king came into throne.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    No shade on my server. Bolvar is safely keeping the Scourge away from Pandaria.
    Did you go exactly where i showed on the map

I only have level 90 toons on one server and i dont believe this is a memento bug but if anyone wishes to disprove what im saying plz show me then shut this thread down

I gave pics to where i saw the shades and map locations

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Did you go exactly where i showed on the map

I only have level 90 toons on one server and i dont believe this is a memento bug but if anyone wishes to disprove what im saying plz show me then shut this thread down

I gave pics to where i saw the shades and map locations
    Well, I gave you a screenshot at the same location with no shade in sight, but I can't prove that it doesn't just spawn and despawn at random times and places. lol

i would love to see the scourge pop up in pandaria. i'd like to see how the celestials and pandaren try to deal with it. i honestly don't think they would stand a chance. unless we help though.

Quote Originally Posted by Oerba Yun Fang View Post
    Well, I gave you a screenshot at the same location with no shade in sight, but I can't prove that it doesn't just spawn and despawn at random times and places. lol
    If anyone has seen this shade can you post a pic otherwise i guess it really is memento bug

But what a strange place to put it

All i can do is show you pics but unless it happens on other servers i cant prove it otherwise so

But if someone can verfy what im saying then it means that the lich king is watching us

10+ Year Old Account
    Bolvars too busy sitting on top of icecrown doing nothing for the past 4 years -.-

Deleted
    Look up, there's probably someone flying above you.

Deleted
    I've seen this too

Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    Look up, there's probably someone flying above you.
    On my dead server that would be a sight to behold

Kinda rusty on the lore but are all shades necessarily following commands of the Lich King? I thought shades also just manifested on their own as restless spirits of someone who has died. If that's the case it could just be an environmental effect Blizz put in for ambiance, since the Eternal Vale is a rather spiritual place to begin with.

Kinda rusty on the lore but are all shades necessarily following commands of the Lich King? I thought shades also just manifested on their own as restless spirits of someone who has died. If that's the case it could just be an environmental effect Blizz put in for ambiance, since the Eternal Vale is a rather spiritual place to begin with.
    Shades back in wc3 were spies

They were used similar to how nelfs used owls to spie on the environment

Shades back in wc3 were spies

They were used similar to how nelfs used owls to spie on the environment
    Well yes I know that much but does that mean all shades are spies? Surely not every owl you see in the game is a spy.

Well yes I know that much but does that mean all shades are spies? Surely not every owl you see in the game is a spy.
    That is true but the fact there is a single shade just staring at the goblins mining obviously looking for something makes me think they are spying for the lich king

Now everything i have said is just personal opinion designed to stimulate debate about the Lich kings role in pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    I have this one at the same place too

That is true but the fact there is a single shade just staring at the goblins mining obviously looking for something makes me think they are spying for the lich king

Now everything i have said is just personal opinion designed to stimulate debate about the Lich kings role in pandaria
    Well I was thinking it could also be something as simple as a "spirits got angry that their resting place was disturbed and manifested as Shades." Could be foreshadowing of a future expac too, though. I wouldn't put it past Blizzard.

Pretty sure the Haunted Memento shade can bug out if someone enters an instance with it out. I've seen multiple random shades all over the place before.