Thread: 5.4 Hunter?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    This is why I cant even be fucked arguing on the hunter forums anymore, 90% of the posts are stupid comments like this, that would get insta banned if you said it on the mage forums.

People as per usual, are overreacting and dont understand the class in the slightest. Knee jerk nerfs have been flying out in every direction. They FINALLY listened and removed readiness the ACTUAL problem with BM. But not before they changed and removed dozens of other spells. They are just shit at doing anything when it comes to hunters, but the community is even worse, just fuck off if you dont know what your talking about. "X class is OP NERF" isnt feedback.
    I played huntard this patch, I quit because I got bored of my pet shitting on kids even when I was very undergeared. Huntards need some meaningful nerfs, not nerf 1 thing 5% then buff another 30% to compensate

Quote Originally Posted by Day Dreamer View Post
    Mages and rogues are pretty average these days and locks are beatable by any melee who is not completely clueless. Hunters, on the other hand, are completely out of control in both arena and 1v1. Any team with a hunter in it in 2s and 3s will walk all over the opposition. Wanna talk huntard/ret, huntard/disc in 2s and how they faceroll everything ?! Wanna talk huntard/disc/random in 3s ?!
    Im just saying its interesting when people said mage/healer/x and its auto win no one cared, people bitched but it was nbd. once other classes took the place of the usual dominant classes in pvp since pvp was pvp in wow its a crisis. HOOOO MAN Ive never seen this level of forum activity in a long time.

@Illiterate you know its going to end up that way. Just like mages remember when people complained about getting ice lance raped so what did blizzard do? Ice Lance nerfed by 20% Frost Bolt buffed by 25. Expect it

Quote Originally Posted by Volant View Post
    How does being a paraplegic make playing wow more difficult?
    Because they're so dumb they play via riverdancing on their keyboard, Duh! How did you not know this?!
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time"

oh definately 5.4 hunter ftw