Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcor View Post
    Oh god it's already happening. 5.4 buffs and suddenly idiots start flocking to druids
    This is a really pointless post and does nothing to contribute to the conversation...

Quote Originally Posted by Aoroc View Post
    This is a really pointless post and does nothing to contribute to the conversation...
    Oh boo fucking who

The conversation was over on the first page.

Idiot 5.4 re-roll druid points out lifebloom is useless (Moronic statement) > Proceeds to get called out and told healing is not about a HPS race its about keeping people alive and that if that is how he plans to heal he should go back to DPS > Suddenly stops posting in his own thread.

Thus 5.4 FOTM re-roll restos are starting to come! Oh joy

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-07-19 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcor View Post
    Oh boo fucking who

The conversation was over on the first page.

Idiot 5.4 re-roll druid points out lifebloom is useless (Moronic statement) > Proceeds to get called out and told healing is not about a HPS race its about keeping people alive and that if that is how he plans to heal he should go back to DPS > Suddenly stops posting in his own thread.

Thus 5.4 FOTM re-roll restos are starting to come! Oh joy
    This post is just as pointless and moronic as the one Aoroc quoted. You need to try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprucelee View Post
    The people generalizing that ranks take no skill are just as wrong as those that think that they define it....

Very few Druids can do what Owld does, even if given the "opportunity".

As for ranking in general, people also are fooling themselves if they think it takes anything more radical than NOT overhealing. That's all the "opportunity" is... That means progression, OR continuing to reduce healers as you gear up. Our healers rank quite often, but we do nothing more than just dropping to 5 healers (except Jin'LoL and Horrible) to make farm even somewhat interesting and not a snoozefest. No special tricks, no one standing in fire, no exploits.

As for LB, a good Druid will have 80-90%+ uptime when it matters. When you are talking late teir farming, tanks are so geared, the fights are so well known, and people are so relaxed it ins a bad idea to use those logs as a measure of how to play. Always try to use progression logs, often using similar progressed/geared guilds is also the best route.

This, you guys are blowing it so far out of the water with logs. 90% of my logs and other healers are from them healing the fight normally and nothing to do with trying to pad metres. Im damn sure that 90% of the top parses for each fight where not got with any intention of abusing mechanics.

If they are running less healers or with shitty ones its not changing the way they heal the fight at all apart from the fact they have to do more healing, there heal breakdown will still be the same. Im in a 13/13 HM 25 guild I don't heal the fights any differently than I did when I first killed them, sure its more relaxed but its not like I suddenly let my LB uptime drop to below 70%, and so assumed other heals wouldn't either, which is why I wondered why there uptime was so shit, hence asking is it more of a HPS increase to not refresh LB if the tank doesn't need it and increase rejuv coverage instead. And people flip the fuck out
    Last edited by Dangerfield; 2013-07-19 at 09:25 AM.