Thread: heroic hc mode

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

heroic hc mode

there should be a heroic hc mode for the extra pro players because hc is too easy nowadays

loot should be 20 ilvls higher

mechanics will be impossible gear-wise apart from ppl in bis hc gear already

are guild are tired of farm content n want a challenge

ffs bc raiding was hard, mop is faceroll

No, thank you.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    No, thank you.
    try clearing hc tot before replying

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by parparpar View Post
    try clearing hc tot before replying
    Try clearing hc tot before replying

Also tbc was easier raiding wise, people just got better.

Don't answer to parparpar, he's been trolling and necroposting on the forum a lot today.
    Just wait for a mod to ban him.
    Don't feed the troll.

Deleted
    well, u cant really call ToT hard, primo twins and loads of faceroll bosses in hc, with easy mechanics,

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    Don't answer to parparpar, he's been trolling and necroposting on the forum a lot today.
    Just wait for a mod to ban him.
    Don't feed the troll.
    What this guy said. He's deliberately just trying to rile people up and has been in several threads. Report and move on imo.

Deleted
    That's too much tier levels ATM they already have 4

I agree. I also think there is room for heroic HC scenarios with 6 ilvl improved loot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thewizardoz View Post
    That's too much tier levels ATM they already have 4
    I like how they made 10 and 25 man drop same loot and share lockout after icc because 4 tiers of gear was confusing... lets just have normal and heroic...and add lfr...and flexi... 1 step foward 2 steps back, job well done xD
    Last edited by Bluesftw; 2013-07-15 at 01:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    I like how they made 10 and 25 man drop same loot and share lockout after icc because 4 tiers of gear was confusing... lets just have normal and heroic...and add lfr...and flexi... 1 step foward 2 steps back, job well done xD
    Hey! Never question Blizzard!

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Try clearing hc tot before replying

Also tbc was easier raiding wise, people just got better.
    Well with since 99% of raid encounters are tested on the PTR by the top guilds who then create guides for everyone else, and since every single spell and ability a boss has can be looked up and memorized before you step into the fight via dungeon journal, and since most guilds see the fights on LFR and Normal mode before they even get to the "hardmode" boss (which generally just has 1 more mechanic), and top world guilds get 25+ pulls on pretty much every single heroic mode boss on the PTR....

I would hope that Blizzard makes the encounters more difficult than BC, or else they are doing something wrong.

People (who probably didn't actually raid in TBC) seem to forget all the added bonuses Blizzard has added to modern day raiding that weren't there. Cutting edge guilds walked into SSC, BT, SWP, etc and had 0 knowledge of the encounter because other guilds didn't make videos of every kill and didn't release their strategies.... so those guilds had to spend multiple nights coming up with their own strategies (only after they figured out the abilities the boss actually does). And then finally you make it through Phase 2 only to get to a new phase where you have no idea what the boss does.

People today might be better at their rotations or might be better at looking at WoL, but the majority of players lack the ability to come up with their own strategies and think on the fly, which leads to a lot of long nights with very little adjustments even if nothing is working. Maybe if we have more gear the boss will fall over, so let's just keep doing what we are doing!

Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    well, u cant really call ToT hard, primo twins and loads of faceroll bosses in hc, with easy mechanics,
    Every tier had those. Remember lootreaver?

If you want more of a challenge than heroics then join a world first progression guild. I guarantee you, they will have a challenge for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Yeah the only challenge at the moment is heroic animus and lei shen on 25 man for guilds trying to progress. 10 man heroic with gear is very faceroll at the moment. I think blizz have realized they will never be able to balance the 2 formats fairly and why feat of strengths are being separated.

Our 25 man guild has dropped down to 2 10 man teams as we were battling with animus hc a month ago, the very next reset both 10man teams downed it and lei shen was downed by 1 team the following reset and 2nd team 2 resets later. We were just lucky to have a prot pala/bm monk combo. They had to do it with prot war and dk.

If we were 25 man we would probably still be working on lei shen heroic, I kinda wish our gm stayed 25 man because its kinda boring clearing everything in 1 night now.

Deleted
    Go ask Method or Blood Legion if they think content is easy when they do it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evrenus View Post
    some world first kills they did/ aka raaden, a bunch of them even said when he died, * holy shit this was easy*, joke boss. ect. so there u have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Evrenus View Post
    Anyone that's ever done progression raiding knows it isn't easy, and I'm sure that's not the OP's point anyway.

OT: While I'd personally enjoy something a little bit more challenging during farm, I doubt that's something they'd implement.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

With decent gear levels 10man is just a lot easier to progress through atm, also there is a lot more guides/vids on how to do things 10man with there being so many more guilds progressing on that format.

If you want a challenge just switch to 25 mans for animus and lei shen heroic. Trust me when I say you can't carry 1 person in these fights which makes doing it right with 9 people a WHOLE lot easier. Unfortunately these 2 encounters made 3 out of 5 of the last 25 man raiding guilds downsize on my realm as GMs have started to realize you need the progress and ranks to recruit players.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamCast View Post
    Yeah the only challenge at the moment is heroic animus and lei shen on 25 man for guilds trying to progress. 10 man heroic with gear is very faceroll at the moment. I think blizz have realized they will never be able to balance the 2 formats fairly and why feat of strengths are being separated.

Our 25 man guild has dropped down to 2 10 man teams as we were battling with animus hc a month ago, the very next reset both 10man teams downed it and lei shen was downed by 1 team the following reset and 2nd team 2 resets later. We were just lucky to have a prot pala/bm monk combo. They had to do it with prot war and dk.

If we were 25 man we would probably still be working on lei shen heroic, I kinda wish our gm stayed 25 man because its kinda boring clearing everything in 1 night now.
    Lol, so you are pulling a Paragon here? You had countless of wipes on DA hc 25man, then you do 10man for 1 week and you suddenly killed it. How weird!!??

Stop boosting baddies, sounds to me like you just dropped the dead weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    Anyone that's ever done progression raiding knows it isn't easy, and I'm sure that's not the OP's point anyway.

OT: While I'd personally enjoy something a little bit more challenging during farm, I doubt that's something they'd implement.
    Achievements are what they put in to make things more challenging during farm.

There's also the whole brute forcing certain mechanics that can make things more challenging.