Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    IIIIIIIINDEED. Lol. I am by far the most level-headed amongst my friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I was and I tell myself I will be some day over and over and over again but the truth is I'm just really abrasive and loud.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Is this like, a poetic rendition of what it must feel like to be a troll?
    Puts it in better words than I could have.
    Naftc, "Hunters are the cheapest class in game and when played right are more deadly than a train plowing through a field of bunnies covered in napalm"

10+ Year Old Account
    Could swear the OP is banned every time i see him lol. How does he even get time to make threads.
    Last edited by Airwaves; 2013-07-15 at 08:13 AM. Reason: I did write something but i can see what the op is.
    Aye mate

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    Do you feel like you are surrounded by raging psychopaths and you are left standing there shaking your head in confusion?

That's how I feel most days. How come people just can't be cool and chill, instead of raging about shit that really doesn't mean anything at the end of the day?
    That's what I feel about most people. There are very few people I don't consider blathering idiots.

That said, I can get very, VERY angry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    I don't know about cool, calm and collected, but I'm definitely the diplomat/peacemaker of my family.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    I'm the guy who makes a boring party fun, so rather the opposite of the OP

I am until I get frustrated losing in a video game.... I can get a bit crazy when that happens lol, been trying to work on not doing that... (my current headphones have lasted a year! Normally they are destroyed through me throwing them within a few months!)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn