Thread: monk t16..

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogged View Post
    Oh god please no. I'm so tired of red Monk sets. Let us have any color at all other than red please. I love the way this set looks, though!
    we've only had one red monk set

Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    we've only had one red monk set
    Heroic T14 is red. Heroic T15 is red. Challenge Mode set is red. I have no actual Monk sets that I can wear, as every single one has been red and I dislike red gear very much.
    "I realized it is the struggle itself that is the most important. We must strive to be more than we are. It does not matter that we will never reach our ultimate goal. The effort yields its own rewards." -Data

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogged View Post
    Heroic T14 is red. Heroic T15 is red. Challenge Mode set is red. I have no actual Monk sets that I can wear, as every single one has been red and I dislike red gear very much.
    heroic t15 is orange and yellow

10+ Year Old Account
    now that i see it its really a nice set imo

heroic t15 is orange and yellow
    It's red in my opinion. All I'm asking for is one set out of 4 that isn't red or reddish. Blue, white, black, teal, green, purple, anything but red. I'd even give yellow a chance again, although I didn't particularly like T14 Normal.

Edit: Of course, they'll use the red one again.

Edit 2: Also, the one on the right is very clearly red. I don't know how that could be mistaken.
    Last edited by Frogged; 2013-07-15 at 05:27 PM.
    "I realized it is the struggle itself that is the most important. We must strive to be more than we are. It does not matter that we will never reach our ultimate goal. The effort yields its own rewards." -Data

Deleted
    plenty of old sets for that, there's only one good looking set of red shoulders in the game!

I was impressed with it until I realised how incredibly similar it is to the Priest T16. Now it just makes me think they threw it together.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can we please actually get some gear for monks that doesn't look like some kind of rice farmer? And the mask is just damn lazy in my opinion. They need to google ancient Asian cultures and attire and go from there...
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

I dislike it and we'll continue to use my current Xmog.

Looks like I'll keep using T15. This set is so fugly.

lol it looks unfinished...
    13/13

Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Fiera28 View Post
    Looks so... bland? Guess need to see it in game first but as it is will be transmogging to current tier with t14 head.
    Quote Originally Posted by siccora View Post
    lol it looks unfinished...
    I would say "simple," rather than bland or unfinished... not everything needs to be extravagant. Kinda fits with monk lore... they're not fancy. I'd say this was a deliberate design choice, one that I don't really mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    I would say "simple," rather than bland or unfinished... not everything needs to be extravagant. Kinda fits with monk lore... they're not fancy. I'd say this was a deliberate design choice, one that I don't really mind.
    i dont think they should ever go for a simple design choice in wow, the at least not when you can visibly see stretched pixels on the armor

What's with the laser beams in this T16 sets?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khain View Post
    What's with the laser beams in this T16 sets?
    Titan theme, since the first 1/4 of the raid takes place in titanic vaults

10+ Year Old Account
    O: I really like it , i like the helm a lot and the shoulders are cool too :P, I don't know why but i like the MoP belt styles XD

i dont think they should ever go for a simple design choice in wow, the at least not when you can visibly see stretched pixels on the armor
    You can see those on most of the preview sets.

The set as a whole isn't done yet. It still needs a bit of polish. However the style they were going for is and it does not look unfinished.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like its simple look. My mog now is just the simple black scouting set. I don't like the dress version but it's nice that'll be an option. The shoulderpads may be too big for my liking but we'll see. Everything else on the pants version is a thumbs up, though. The more I look at it the more I like it (wish we could hide shoulderpads).

Edit: I wonder if the helm is just the face mask or if it includes that neck piece too? I was disappointed that t14's neck beads were part of the helm
    Last edited by Bavol; 2013-07-15 at 06:37 PM.

Stood in the Fire themightysven's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like it because it's simple, but, for the same reason it does look more like a dungeon set than a tier set
    Ewok Sith Lords are all about Agility

The only tier 16 set shown that I would want for my character. Sucks that I'm not a monk.