Question Returning Fury Warrior

I used to main Titans Grip fury warrior back in wrath and at the beginning of cataclysm before I ran out of money and quit. Just getting back into it with the pandaria sale a few weeks ago and need advice with all the new stuff.

Best talents? Glyphs? New rotation is completely different. What's the OP stat now? How best to generate rage? Is battle stance now better than berserker for boss battles (in the few dungeons I've done its increased my rage generation almost double.)? Any handholding you could offer would be great with explanations preferably on WHY these are the best ways to do it. The warrior sticky isn't as helpful as I'd like.
    Last edited by kyit; 2013-07-14 at 09:52 PM. Reason: forgot to specify I like TG

10+ Year Old Account
    SMF for start the usual hit and expertise caps ( 7.5 both ) then stack crit most of the fights you must be on battel stance only when theres a lot of boss aoe damage swith to berserker stance the swith back to battle glyphs are more optional than berfore mayor glyphs are the important ones minor are just cosmetical

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rgath/advanced mi armory so you can make yourself an idea

Quote Originally Posted by kyit View Post
    I used to main Titans Grip fury warrior back in wrath and at the beginning of cataclysm before I ran out of money and quit. Just getting back into it with the pandaria sale a few weeks ago and need advice with all the new stuff.

Best talents? Glyphs? New rotation is completely different. What's the OP stat now? How best to generate rage? Is battle stance now better than berserker for boss battles (in the few dungeons I've done its increased my rage generation almost double.)? Any handholding you could offer would be great with explanations preferably on WHY these are the best ways to do it. The warrior sticky isn't as helpful as I'd like.
    A lot has changed. Berserker stance is now only used when high amounts of damage is being taken. All of the Stance requirements for abilities have been removed. I would suggest you read the fury warrior guide sticky on this forum, and go back through and review all the tooltips. That should give you a fairly good idea of the changes
    Justin#12658