ive never played half-life

should i buy it? half-life complete is only 20 dollars on steam right now and all this half-life 3 hype makes me wanna see what its all about
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    should i buy it? half-life complete is only 20 dollars on steam right now and all this half-life 3 hype makes me wanna see what its all about
    It is pretty fun, good graphics, but that was about 10 years ago. Not sure about HL3
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

You should play Half Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    It is pretty fun, good graphics, but that was about 10 years ago. Not sure about HL3
    i dont really care about graphics. anything nintendo 64 and up looks fine to me
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    The answer is yes, it is a modern classic.

Also:

ive
    never
    played

Three words, 3 words, Half-Life, 3 Half-Life...

Proof of Half-Life 3.

How would I be able to help pick a game for you if you didn't even specify your preferences?

And for reference, there's a Video Game subforum this fits in better.

And for even more reference, there's a huge thread stickied thread there where you can ask whether or not you should get a game and other game suggestions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    The answer is yes, it is a modern classic.

Also:

ive
    never
    played

Three words, 3 words, Half-Life, 3 Half-Life...

Proof of Half-Life 3.
    Used the number "3" three times.

Half-Life 3 double confirmed.

Deleted
    Halflife is a life defining game.

Half-Life and Half-Life 2 are praised as some of the best games of all time.

HL2 in particular (it's the only one I've played, much to my personal shame) flawlessly mixes FPS combat with a beautifully crafted story and background. Very well-made game... and its expansions (the episodes) are just as good, if not better.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am waiting for Half-Live to complete it;s Half Life before I play it:}.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

looks like ill be buying half-life then

10+ Year Old Account
    There are more appropriate threads in the video game discussion forums for topics such as this.

Closed.