Quote Originally Posted by Scaeva View Post
Why do you think I mean something negative?

Because I said "noob"? I might be completely off here, but "noob friendly" is a positive thing. Like "fool proof", it doesn't mean that it's bad just because "fool" is usually not used in a positive way.

To my definition of "noob friendly": Something that new players can benefit from. Usually with no disadvantages for experienced players. (In this case, because experienced players will sometimes buy a new champion, too and have to learn it. And someone who already owns all the champions couldn't care less about the cost.)

So I added onto what Nikkaszal said with my own example.

The problem is the word "noob", right? I apologize, I think I've used (and seen) it in that expression since years without every thinking it could be understood negatively (in that context, calling someone "noob" would be negative).
How about "friendly towards new players"?
Well, its the new age usage of word "noob" for both a new player and a stupid fool... See, we a bit older players cant stand that double standard use of it... For us "newb" is a new player, "noob" is a stupid idiot who doesnt learn from his mistakes and doesnt even see/realize his own mistakes, sometimes even bashes other people while thinking hes "teh pro"...

Buuuut anyway, on the subject... If you want all champions but dont want to pay full price, do like me... I bought all of them gradually, buying all -50% champs every week that I didnt have... Costs around ~250€ atm... Cost around 200€ when I bought them while there was around 100 champs out... But in the end, its just money... If you/your gf/bf/your mum/dad cant afford, then you cant afford... Those who can, well... Just because we can...