Deleted

Help me out guys! Elemental shaman

Hello guys, ive been playing ele shaman since WoTLK, and i haven't been beliving i suck... But yet still i feel like i do...
    My question to you guys is, should i go for way more haste than mastery right now since im using EM+PE

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously im not alloud to post any kind of links... -.-

Armory: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Asaeel/simple
    Logs: raidbots.com/epeenbot/eu/kazzak/asaeel

- - - Updated - - -

Dunno what happend : Overload Wrote

Hello Asaeel, i will try to help.

First off as a troll Shaman, Elemental Mastery is way below EoE and AS because of as follows:
    EM + bloodlust you are over haste cap, and if not, the legendary meta will as so do that to you.
    Then, the down time, you have no passive haste, or chance on hit to proc another spell, and with our haste at the moment, EoE is ahead by far from EM, and slightly ahead on AS.

second, as a troll, EoE EB is currently better due to beast passive, exclusively only to beast bosses though, on non beast bosses, or a fast kill (H jin, DA burn, etc) PE is a viable option due to it doing more damage then EB in a 1 minute ratio.
    also on H horridon, PE can be viable with the burn strategy (kill him after third gate) cause your fire ele will literally go away right when the boss dies, but with your times i would stick to EB at this time.

Also, you're gemming is equalized, which is okay, but most elemental shamans at this time, stack haste up until around 16000, then gem/reforge mastery due to almost GCD capped on Lightning bolt/LvB/EB with Meta or lust + EB haste proc (currently hitting 1.001 casts on mine with 44.98% haste), but it can also be a play style, some players such as leeds, or others (dont know any of the top of my head) go full mastery, cause haste or mastery is viable, but Leeds raids 25's, and in 10's most shamans go for 45%ish haste then mastery cause of kill times and AoE uptime. (10m aoe is quick, 25m can be much longer due to more hp/less AoE classes making mastery more viable).

For my opinion, switch to EoE, and go EB aswell since with the low haste percentage you have ATM and the kill times you have EB will outway PE.
    also try out gemming full haste gems, putting int/haste in reds with good socket bonuses, and get energized greens for blues.

And try to replace lei shens trinket with breath, or wushoolays asap.

-Overload

us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...verload/simple my armory
    raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/kil'...%C3%B3verload/ to prove im not feeding you wrong answers.

Edit: as a troll EM is less wanted due to Berserking, making EoE/AS better choices for you.

moar haste. ever since the patch where lava bursts cast time got increased haste became alot better again. reaching teh hard hast cap now (for during meta proc/BL) isnt that much of a dps loss no more cus during the downtime you will cast more and more of everything basicly. where as mastery is not a guaranteed proc.

also with the 4set bonus getting a lava burst in quicker will get it off cd faster. more lava bursts will result in more ascendance = more lava bursts. get it? lava burst+lava burst= more lava bursts

- - - Updated - - -

hang on. first time ive seen full haste gems (just checked leeds) im missing something. if any1 who knows the finer details here tell me since when full haste gems are the way to go.

(also seen leeds doin full mastery gems wich i am rly sceptical about)
    There is really no reason to get mad in a discussion. Unless u dont understand basic logic then rage away

U probably should not go by what Leeds does. He has chimed in and helped with some nice guides but ultimately just looking at his stats and trying to duplicate doesn't paint the whole picture.

Quote Originally Posted by brabal View Post
    hang on. first time ive seen full haste gems (just checked leeds) im missing something. if any1 who knows the finer details here tell me since when full haste gems are the way to go.

(also seen leeds doin full mastery gems wich i am rly sceptical about)
    The finer detail is that you sim your stats and calculate the value you get from socket bonuses + proper socketing vs straight haste value. There is a tool that does that math for you though, it's called Mr. Robot. The math is undeniable assuming you trust the simulators stat weight output.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchetman240 View Post
    The finer detail is that you sim your stats and calculate the value you get from socket bonuses + proper socketing vs straight haste value. There is a tool that does that math for you though, it's called Mr. Robot. The math is undeniable assuming you trust the simulators stat weight output.
    If your using simcraft you can have it show your stat weights and haste started to outshine straight intellect gems, especially since when gemming you can have 320 haste over 160 intellect. Just got to sim it and see if that is the case for you.