Deleted

Thinking of coming back...

I'm thinking of coming back to WoW but dont want the hassle again of a guild and having to play rbgs 3 nights week etc. So i wanna play some bg's casually and maybe some casual arena with friends. Although i'm a bit worried about the amount of bots in normal bg's and whether or not i will enjoy playing them. Can anyone update me on that situation ?

P.S. I'm on Stormreaver EU but i'm guessing the bot situation is the same everywhere.

Bots are still everywhere but arenas are changing where you don't need a team. Same thing as RBG's... just join up with random players and get free loot
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

Quote Originally Posted by Fireworx View Post
    I'm thinking of coming back to WoW but dont want the hassle again of a guild and having to play rbgs 3 nights week etc. So i wanna play some bg's casually and maybe some casual arena with friends. Although i'm a bit worried about the amount of bots in normal bg's and whether or not i will enjoy playing them. Can anyone update me on that situation ?

P.S. I'm on Stormreaver EU but i'm guessing the bot situation is the same everywhere.
    random bgs are regian queue. so every server has the same bot problem. and i can tell you indeed its bad. but it goes both way. arena can still be fun.

Deleted
    I for one have always liked bg's, and I still do. Either I'm incredibly lucky or people are exaggerating the problem, because the majority of my time in bg's are great!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireworx View Post
    I'm thinking of coming back .
    Don't.

Seriously....don't.

Deleted
    Dont. 5.3 was actually promising but 5.4 is on a route to be a complete failure.

Deleted
    Dont bother. I'd wait to see if the next expansion will be worth it first before considering wasting money on a month sub now.

Perhaps if you got a 10 day free trial you should try it.

do it!
    YOLO amirite?

Deleted
    There is nothing else good to play atm, might as well come back.

If PvP is the sole reason you are coming back I'd wait till next expansion. PvP is a f'in mess with all the instant CC and instant AOE CC. 5-6 CC mechanics with only a singular trinket on a 2 minute cooldown to save you. PvP is just not worth coming back to.

If you are coming back for other contributing reasons then sure it might be valid but just solely on the base of PvP I cannot recommend coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Revik View Post
    If PvP is the sole reason you are coming back I'd wait till next expansion. PvP is a f'in mess with all the instant CC and instant AOE CC. 5-6 CC mechanics with only a singular trinket on a 2 minute cooldown to save you. PvP is just not worth coming back to.

If you are coming back for other contributing reasons then sure it might be valid but just solely on the base of PvP I cannot recommend coming back.
    Lol, you think Blizzard is going to "fix" your concerns with PvP in the next upcoming expansion? I lol good sir.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Volant View Post
    Lol, you think Blizzard is going to "fix" your concerns with PvP in the next upcoming expansion? I lol good sir.
    Level 95 will fix it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpeddakota View Post
    Bots are still everywhere but arenas are changing where you don't need a team. Same thing as RBG's... just join up with random players and get free loot
    When's the last time you did a battleground? Even late at night there is hardly any.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    Don't.

Seriously....don't.
    I agree, dont get sucked back in....fatal funnel... of death

Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    Dont. 5.3 was actually promising but 5.4 is on a route to be a complete failure.
    Why? Is it because you can't adjust to changes?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Revik View Post

It's only a mess if you don't know how to play.

Quote Originally Posted by justinmccray111 View Post
    Why? Is it because you can't adjust to changes?

- - - Updated - - -

It's only a mess if you don't know how to play.
    Spoken like a true FOTM reroller.

If you want to throw down in a real PvP game look me up for some Street Fighter 4. Any time any where boy.