Cape Jule Questing

So, just reached 50 on my rogue a few days ago, and decided to head to Cape Jule to quest. Got over to Tulan, and did the 4 quests there, all the way to where Abbess Katia and Brother Jebiah tell me to go investigate the Lycini machines, and Brother Jebiah gets told to STFU by the Vigil Messenger. And that's where the quests stopped. No follow-up quest, no "Go over here to find more quests". I had to run around the entire zone, finding carnage quests and quests from items laying on the ground to get to 51. And I still haven't found a follow-up quest telling me where to go. I did find the 3rd porticulum in Cape Jule, and 1 single story quest. How am I supposed to find the pieces of the Auram if I don't get any quests from anyone?

I wouldn't even be 51 if I hadn't decided to do all my Silverwood and Gloamwood quests when I reached 50.

15+ Year Old Account
    There are a couple other quest hubs in Cape Jule, you have to run around and find them. Also make sure you explore all of Tulan, I found quest givers in odd places lol. I actually got to 53 questing in Cape Jule. Besides actual quest givers don't forget there are carnage quest all over the place, and random objects you can pick up that give you a quest. Also you should queue for instant adventures in the zone if you haven't already, these will take to areas in the zone you may not have discovered.

Hope that helps you out a bit
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

IIRC, it's been a while afterall, there is a connecting quest to Tulan/CJ which sends you to Tempest Bay (go to the docks in Tulan). IN TB you talk to some people, they give you a device and you head back to CJ to go to some scouting camp way out in the sticks.

By the end of CJ, you should have all the Auram complete.

Might just be how Defiants go through it though. Not sure if Gurads have a different quest step.

Deleted
    You're definitely missing a quest there, I already completed CJ a couple times (as a Guardian, btw) and when you finish Tulan there's a quest you get that sends you across a series of checkpoint camps until you end up in a bigger camp with a porticulum (also Marshall Oakheart, leader of the Guardian Expedition into Brevane, is there). That camp has several quests that once finished will connect you to the next leveling zone (City Core).

If you're missing quests for the achiev, there's an npc in an area populated with air elementals in the northeastern-ish part of the map that offers you a quest. I found that I either had to do this quest or the IA one in order to complete the achiev (already including all carnages).

Good hunting!

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    IIRC, it's been a while afterall, there is a connecting quest to Tulan/CJ which sends you to Tempest Bay (go to the docks in Tulan). IN TB you talk to some people, they give you a device and you head back to CJ to go to some scouting camp way out in the sticks.

By the end of CJ, you should have all the Auram complete.

Might just be how Defiants go through it though. Not sure if Gurads have a different quest step.
    Yeah Guardians have to go to Tempest Bay too in order to continue the quest progression.

Quote Originally Posted by Recondition View Post
    Yeah Guardians have to go to Tempest Bay too in order to continue the quest progression.
    What's the name of the quest and who gives it in Tempest Bay? Is it the Torvan Hunter guy that tells you to get 22 of an item from planar creatures? Or something different?

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    What's the name of the quest and who gives it in Tempest Bay? Is it the Torvan Hunter guy that tells you to get 22 of an item from planar creatures? Or something different?
    Something different. That is the quest that will end up leading you to do Hunt Rifts, which can be done anywhere.

I am doing the old quests that I never did pre-50 (leveled through IAs on my rogue), and just finished Scarlet Gorge. I will have to go around Tempest Bay looking for the quest needed to advance the story. I hate moving around that place, as I only get 4-5 fps, which is annoying. Really wish the porticulum was next to the crafting area, as that's all I use TB for.

10+ Year Old Account
    . Really wish the porticulum was next to the crafting area, as that's all I use TB for.
    Use the crafting stations at the Ursine Grove Bunker base, in the NW part of Eastern Holdings, has all the goodies like the crafting room in TB, except an AH

There's also an addon called Questfinder that can help you locate any quests you missed:

http://www.riftui.com/downloads/info...estFinder.html

Well, I managed to find all the quests to get the Auram achievement, and the carnage one too. Didn't see if there was an achieve for doing all the quests in the zone, or if the Auram one was it.

Well, I managed to find all the quests to get the Auram achievement, and the carnage one too. Didn't see if there was an achieve for doing all the quests in the zone, or if the Auram one was it.
    There's one for 52 quests in Cape Jule. I forget if it was part of the chain in Tulan or if it was a different quest altogether but I had to talk to a guy on the Docks and he offered to take me to Tempest bay and I turned in the quest there and had to go back to Tulan and talk to someone.