Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Allow more 'Invisible' Transmogs

There are a lot of times where I want to hide an item model like you can do with the Cloak or Helmet. I always hoped that the hide option could range to other pieces as well.

In the last patch we received the troll shoe transmog piece. This worked out very well for my monk who I wanted the Blind Master look for with the cursed vision. I would love there to be more pieces like this so I can remove shoulders models (the bane of my transmogs) or any piece that seems out of place.

Many models are more revealing then the underwear models (I'm looking at you plate armor). Any thoughts as to why we shouldn't allow more items being able to be hidden?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orcbert View Post
    There are a lot of times where I want to hide an item model like you can do with the Cloak or Helmet. I always hoped that the hide option could range to other pieces as well.

In the last patch we received the troll shoe transmog piece. This worked out very well for my monk who I wanted the Blind Master look for with the cursed vision. I would love there to be more pieces like this so I can remove shoulders models (the bane of my transmogs) or any piece that seems out of place.

Many models are more revealing then the underwear models (I'm looking at you plate armor). Any thoughts as to why we shouldn't allow more items being able to be hidden?
    Some way to hide shoulder armor would be great; Many of the RP transmogs or the fancy dresses are hurt by needing to have shoulders... even minimal ones can screw up the look.

As for there being some armor pieces that are more revealing than underwear, I believe Blizzard wants to retain some sort of "decor" or "ornamentation" about chest/leg armor items, rather than having a warrior just running around in his boxer shorts. However, I could see the merit in making chest items invisible, as it would let shirts take a more prominent roll in appearances.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2013-07-15 at 04:15 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Totally agree. Shoulders and their lack of creativity fuck up so many transmogs. They should be hidden.

I'd be happy if classes other than DK could have an invisible belt. Would be nice to use Paladin Tier 8. Or not have to put up with some of those giant belts.

Wouldn't mind a way to hide shoulders, but I'd rather chest and legs stay out of the equation.

10+ Year Old Account
    From all that i got "I want my player to be naked all the time"
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Just gotta roll a druid for that
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    I'm not talking about my Troll Shaman now, I'm talking about my monk.

Being allowed to hide shoulders, and possibly one side of the shoulders (either left or right), would be neat.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Well no, why allow weird items (eg Sandrene's Vest) for transmog when they could just include a "hide" option in the menus?

I dunno, I'm of two minds about allowing more of that.

I'll tell you the one thing I really, really, really want: the ability to automatically hide my tabard when I click to view a chest or leg item. Or hide the chest if it's a robe and I'm trying to see what pants look like.

I would love there to be more pieces like this so I can remove shoulders models (the bane of my transmogs)
    Eh? All the models look so bad without shoulders... I can't even bring myself to use the asymmetric 1-shoulder pieces because of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I want to be able to hide shoulders, chest and gloves ! Then you could look pretty great, more like casual armor instead of being in your battle equipment all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Excellent View Post
    Steal any bicycles today SunBakedDuck?

10+ Year Old Account
    Id love a remove chest button to show off my chest on my orc =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexighar View Post
    Id love a remove chest button to show off my chest on my orc =D
    Is your orc male or female?

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weightlifter View Post
    It wouldnt matter, they both have the same bulging pecs and hairy chests.

Quote Originally Posted by Weightlifter View Post
    I don't know about his answer but I have to say this; Orc women have the best tits in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Eh? All the models look so bad without shoulders... I can't even bring myself to use the asymmetric 1-shoulder pieces because of that.
    Really? Don't you think this shoulder piece is out of place on that x-mog?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lthazor/simple

Alot of people are asking to hide the Shoulders,
    But pretty much Blizz said that too much artwork and time goes into them.
    I do agree with them, but there are a few small sets they do look better without the Shoulders (Dwarf Hunter gear at Character Creation screen)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrgubs View Post
    Alot of people are asking to hide the Shoulders,
    But pretty much Blizz said that too much artwork and time goes into them.
    I do agree with them, but there are a few small sets they do look better without the Shoulders (Dwarf Hunter gear at Character Creation screen)
    That's non-sense. Head pieces have the same issue and can be hidden, PLUS having the ability of hiding doesn't equal to "EVERYONE WILL HIDE IN EVERY CHARACTER".
    I only have ONE character I want to hide, against nine others I want to show.

Quote Originally Posted by Splatter View Post
    It wouldnt matter, they both have the same bulging pecs and hairy chests.
    Lies. As long as you don't mind women with washboard abs, fem orcs have gorgeous physiques.

I don't know about his answer but I have to say this; Orc women have the best tits in the game.
    True dat. I swear my fem orc has the best model in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    Really? Don't you think this shoulder piece is out of place on that x-mog?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lthazor/simple
    Mmmm, okay I do see what you mean with certain wacky mog schemes, eg farmer mog.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

There is a small trick you can do if you're a cloth wearer. You can mog the [Laughing Skull Shoulderpads] which are the smallest shoulders in the game. Green BoE from BC. They look like black nubs and black goes with everything well.