Looking for a Priest Tabard of the Lightbringer transmog

So I managed to finally scrape together my cash and pick up the tabard of the lightbringer. Yea dont ask how much I paid but its an item I have always wanted. Now starts the fun part of building a MoG around it. I was looking at combining the T6 and T8 219 set. Maybe T6 robes and gloves + T8 Helm and shoulders. Any other suggestions for light blue cloth sets. Really looking for some blue weapons. I am def aiming for the Crystal Spire of the Korabar from Illidan also.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I went for the contrast look for mine to make the blue stand out. Armory link in sig.

I was looking at a contrasting set too. Maybe something gold like the virtous set. Gold always goes well with blue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithios View Post
    I was looking at a contrasting set too. Maybe something gold like the virtous set. Gold always goes well with blue.

or just blue ? Tier 10 heroic version.
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

MogIt is a must addon for the style-conscious Warcrafter. It allows you to dress your character with all the items available to you via drop, quest, vendor or other means. (Does not include unobtainable vanity items such as the Benediction/Anathema or the Zandalari tier and what not.) We may be at war, but genocide is no excuse to dress shabbily.