Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    It looks like a piece of iron. Probably used to repair whatever parts of Orgrimmar gets damaged.

expansion five, dont blink.

some strange creatures have made themselves look like statue versions of horde and alliance heroes but they only exist when you arent looking at them.

this here is part of the texture of a weeping thrall
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    I wouldn't read into it too much. Envmaps are textures used to specify reflection in normal textures. Ironhorde is probably just the name for that particular set of doodads and textures. IIRC, the current Orgrimmar look is still defined as winterorc or winterhorde, from back when it was introduced for Northrend.

Quote Originally Posted by Peso View Post
    No trademarks yet and files already?
    It may not need to be trademarked if the title is something quite familiar to blizzard. For example, the Burning Legion or Argus, while Pandaria was something entirely new.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    It may not need to be trademarked if the title is something quite familiar to blizzard. For example, the Burning Legion or Argus, while Pandaria was something entirely new.
    no pandaria wasnt new at all. the homeland of the pandaren had been in the rpg books for a long time and in fact almost nothing was changed from the rpg version of pandaria and the current one. only real difference is that in the rpg pandaria was always an island wheras in wow it became an island after the sundering
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Deleted
    Although I desperately wish this was the real deal, I'm 99% sure this is just an iron bolt from some building in Orgrimmar.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    Although I desperately wish this was the real deal, I'm 99% sure this is just an iron bolt from some building in Orgrimmar.
    that doesnt mean it isnt real

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    great... horde favoritism again..
    Just stop. Don't even go there.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

You jump at every little "hint" for speculation, but now that there is an actual file named like that, you dismiss it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    that doesnt mean it isnt real
    There's nothing to suggest it is real, either. It's more likely that someone made a typo than that they're secretly building an even ironier Orgrimmar for exp 5.

There's nothing to suggest it is real, either. It's more likely that someone made a typo than that they're secretly building an even ironier Orgrimmar for exp 5.
    why would it need to be for orgrimmar? the horde have buildings besides that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reckoner04 View Post
    You jump at every little "hint" for speculation, but now that there is an actual file named like that, you dismiss it?
    Point taken.
    But all my speculation is always grounded on something really solid. Apart from the Thrall-watery business.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    why would it need to be for orgrimmar? the horde have buildings besides that.
    Then I guess we need to decipher nex_envmap01t.blp.

Deleted
    Indeed, it's an environment map.

Oh, shiny!

It's from an Object in the Broken Isles where a small pocket of the old Horde is hiding out. Since Azshara is the next expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    great... horde favoritism again..
    Uh... so what. FOR THE HORDE!

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps what is important is not the name ... but the image!

Something silvery ... like .. like maybe a silver unicorn! The official banner of the High Elves!

Confirmed, next race for the Alliance: High Elves

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post

Something silvery ... like .. like maybe a silver unicorn! The official banner of the High Elves!

Are you high or something? What is this insane patriotic spam about high elves and the alliance? o_O

Deleted
    Sick City !

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post