new world pvp system

if this new area is a success as they say it'll be constantly changing, cross realm fixing imbalancing etc. etc. would you like to see it implimented into some other areas like Alterac Valley.

Deleted
    Yes, I strongly believe that AV should be the place you go to farm honour in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    if this new area is a success as they say it'll be constantly changing, cross realm fixing imbalancing etc. etc. would you like to see it implimented into some other areas like Alterac Valley.
    Alterac Valley has had cross realm fixing imbalancing since they made BGs integrated by battlegroup instead of server. I believe this World PvP zone is supposed to be like old AV, but on an even grander scale. If you wan't old AV back, you got it, but its got a different name and isn't a traditional BG.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

10+ Year Old Account
    I am looking forward to hearing more about this zone, how gear will work, what the features will be, how large it will be etc
    (Is it called Ashran?)

It seems as though Blizzard have abandoned the idea of spontaneous World PvP altogether with this quote from the Q&A:
    World PvP outside of the World PvP zone isn't going to be a huge focus, especially with how one sided most PvP realms are.
    This is a bit sad, and to me suggests that they do not intend to fix the huge difference in ilvl between raid gear and PvP gear.

AV? It certainly could use some love but that's highly unlikely, resources will be spent elsewhere (ie other games).
    If they were to do one thing for AV, I would have them remove it from the random battleground list and do 2 things to the battleground itself. 1. Remove reinforcements and 2. increase the warmaster buff by 100%.