Command and Conquer.

Anyone else get invited to the Command and Conquer Alpha today?

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    Anyone else get invited to the Command and Conquer Alpha today?
    I thought after C&C 4 they said they were done making the games?

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    I thought after C&C 4 they said they were done making the games?
    Apparently it was showcased at E3, I didn't even know they were making it and the invite is a surprise. There is an NDA attached though, I haven't read through it or redeemed my code.

From the trailer, it looks like they are continuing off the Generals theme.

Are you supposed to be talking about such things?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Are you supposed to be talking about such things?
    Well, the trailer is on youtube :P

I was talking about you specifically getting an invite. I have no idea if there's and NDA on it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I was talking about you specifically getting an invite. I have no idea if there's and NDA on it or not.
    It's okay to acknowledge the Alpha testing and being invited.

Oooh, that's cool. The last one I was in demanded that you didn't tell anyone at all.

Deleted
    Generals... Meh. I got all excited seeing the name, but then I realized it was this spin-off universe. For me, Command & Conquer will forever be this:

Power does shift quickly, indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    For a moment I was excited, then I saw it's another Generals... well, shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    I still think the first Command & Conquer had a great soundtrack.

Generals and Zero Hour were good idk what you guys are talking about lol. But nothing will EVER Surpass the greatness that is Kane.... ONE VISION, ONE PURPOSE. PEACE THROUGH POWER.

CnC died many years ago, EA loves to buy up studios and run their games into the ground.

I'm not invited yet, even trough I own The Ultimate Collection. Looking forward to finally play the game myself

Hopefully when they make a new Red Alert and Tiberium game, they'll make a full singleplayer campaign aswell. Generals is also getting one, but not at release.

So far Generals 2 shapes up to be a great competor to Starcraft 2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkamedis View Post
    Generals and Zero Hour were good idk what you guys are talking about lol. .
    i felt somehow betrayed after EA cut a bunch of stuff out of Generals just to have more new stuff for Zero Hour (this "choose your commander arche type" thing was already in Generals)

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Generals... Meh. I got all excited seeing the name, but then I realized it was this spin-off universe. For me, Command & Conquer will forever be this:

Power does shift quickly, indeed.
    Just watching this made me grin maliciously. I absolutely loved my first play through of C&C from the Nod perspective. Even if the game had some how managed to be bad (it was amazing), Kane still would've made the entire thing worth playing through. I don't care how much scenery he chews or how silly some of his lines have to be, he was just an awesome bad guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Just watching this made me grin maliciously. I absolutely loved my first play through of C&C from the Nod perspective. Even if the game had some how managed to be bad (it was amazing), Kane still would've made the entire thing worth playing through. I don't care how much scenery he chews or how silly some of his lines have to be, he was just an awesome bad guy.
    ........................until number 4 where he was made into god or something... 4 was simply just BAD.

Generals 2 will not be a good game. I just know it! (thank god for mods)
    Don't sweat the details!!!