535 ilvl Frost/Fire mage LF progression guild

Hi everyone!

As you can tell, I am posting on an alt, but if you'd like to know more about my main toon please see below. I am posting on an alt because I am trying to get feedback from people before moving on to a new guild.
    The reason I am looking for a guild is that I was recruited before into a position that I was told was going to be core, but turned out to be a bench spot. I do not want to sit on the bench. I do not want to be recruited for a "bench spot." I want to raid!
    Logs or character info can be sent via PM.

I will start off by saying that I am not in any way "hardcore," which is only to say I cannot raid 4-5 nights per week during progression, but then again I don't like going a week without seeing new content or seeing a new heroic boss or 2-3. Semi-hardcore is the best definition for both of me, leaning slightly more toward the hardcore side.

I am a Frost/Fire mage, ilvl 535 with my cloak and I am currently looking for a 10 man core raiding position.
    My experience is 5/13 HToT, 6/6 HMSV pre-nerf, 6/6 HOF, and 1/4 HToES.

I do not mind going to a guild that has less progression than I, but only by 1 or 2 bosses. I would love to be there to experience a new guild kill again.

I have watched videos of other fights in the tier that I have not killed, learn very quickly, come ready to raid, and come with knowledge of my class and the willingness to help out wherever possible. I was an officer in a previous guild and the GM would be happy to vouch for me.
    A guild that is looking to do Challenge Modes would be excellent as well, as I currently have 1 Gold ranking and would like to get more.

I do have some time restrictions on raid times. Please only post if your times are at my start time or later. I can raid any day of the week (I would greatly prefer not to raid on Tuesday or Wednesday but these are a possibility if the group is a good fit.)
    I can start a raid at any time AFTER 10PM CST/ 8PM PST, but due to work constraints I absolutely cannot start at any time before this.
    I do not have a preference between Horde or Alliance. I have been both and will stay Horde or go Alliance if that's what you are.

Again, I am currently seeking immediate involvement in a raiding group and DO NOT want to be part of a back bench of any sort.

If you'd like to speak with me I am willing to talk to any of you that have interest. I will also be checking back here off and on to see what shows up! Please leave a battletag or real-id so I may contact you in game to provide my main characters information if you'd like to check him out. Logs from my previous guild can be provided.

Thank you all for your interest and I know I am greatly looking forward to speaking with you so I can get back into the fray.

- O
    Last edited by syandell86; 2013-07-16 at 07:06 PM.

Margaritaville is actively looking for a skilled mage to fill core a spot on our semi-hardcore raid team as we finish out this tier and prepare for the next. I would love to chat more about this opportunity in-game or on Mumble. Add Logos#1433 on Battle Tag, and I'll be in touch. In the mean time, here are some quick details:

Raid Size: 25-man
    Schedule: T/TH/M 8-11:30 PM Pacific
    Progression: 8/13 H ToT
    Server: US-Ner'zhul
    The best way to get in contact with us during work hours is to email us at margaritavilleguild at gmail.com.

Bump for night

- - - Updated - - -

^ for the afternoon rush

- - - Updated - - -

Bump before work

mind messaging me some logs?

Hi Gambitpma, I see you are looking for a guild. We are currently recruiting exceptional players and would greatly benefit from an exceptional mage. If you are looking for a 11/13 heroic 25 man raiding guild, feel free to apply to churchguild.org. Here is our guild spam. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

<The Church> is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild. We raid 3 nights per week. We are on Darkspear, one of the most highly alliance populated pvp servers. We are currently 11/13 of Heroic Throne of Thunder. Our members strive to be not just great players, but great people too. We are friendly, mature, laid back, and work together to get the job done. Our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485 if you have any questions. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

RAID SCHEDULE
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:00-11:30 PM Mountain Standard Time

CURRENT OPENINGS
    1 DPS / Tank Hybrid
    1 Death Knight
    1 Ranged Dps
    1 Melee Dps
    1 Healer

...and exceptional players.
    Feel free to apply even if a class opening isn't posted if you feel you are an exceptional player!

Check our website for the most updated information.

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)

What makes <The Church> stand out from other guilds?
    The most common things look for in a guild they want to call home is current openings, current progression, and raid times. In addition to our 3-night 25 man niche, here are some of the reasons why <The Church> should be a place you can call home.

ACCURATE SCHEDULE - Our raids end on time. We make the commitment to start and end the raids on time because we know you want to get as much content complete as possible without interfering with sleep schedules or other commitments you have outside of the game.

STELLAR PLAYERS - All of our players come prepared to raid. We do not bring players who need to be carried. There is no drama pushing people away. Everyone takes the extra time to research all encounters and class mechanics to excel.

NO RECRUITING FOR BENCH - Our players come to raid and that is exactly what they do. We value every member of our team. Sometimes other guilds recruit an openings and only allow new recruits access to one or two fights. Our goal is to have recruits engage all content as often as possible.

FUN GUILD - We find the balance between staying focused in raids and having a light hearted fun time. We all want to enjoy the game, make good progression, and make new friends. We are a mature, we are pleasant to be around, and there is always a character or two online to make you smile.

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org . For more information, you can talk to Discoelpay in-game, send a PM to Discoelpay on our forums, or add Discoelpay's battle tag Elpay#1485. Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way.

Your hours are to early. I'm sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

To the top please.

- - - Updated - - -

Before bed bump.

- - - Updated - - -

Good morning bump.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump to the top.

- - - Updated - - -

Again with the bumping.

- - - Updated - - -

To the top please.

- - - Updated - - -

Up up up up up

Hi, I'm with Shots fired, US-Stormage. We currently have a CORE spot open for a mage. Our raid times are 11PM-2AM server, which is EST. If your interested message me using my realid bullet101#1807 or leave a message here.

Malediction is a new guild formed on US-Aggramar Horde-side. After only a few weeks of raiding we have a full 12/12N clear of ToT. We are looking for a mage to fill a CORE spot immediately for our heroic progression in 5.3 and beyond. Our current raid times are 8:30-11:30pm CST which fit into your times perfectly. We should begin progressing quickly and would love to add you to our team. My battle tag is Bonecantrum#1775 so feel free to add me and contact me ingame or leave a message here so we can discuss this further.

Hey Gambitpma, we're looking for a skilled Mage for our 10 man progression core.

<Subtle Insanity> US-Stormreaver Horde
    Tues, Weds, Thurs & Sun 8:30-11:30pm CST
    Currently 10/13HM Throne of Thunder
    Full thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post21285959

You can contact me via Battle Tag @ Ziemia#1835
    Hope to hear from you!

I have pm'ed some of you as I am at work. Also, please see my times as anything before 10pm CST is too early.

- - - Updated - - -

To the top please.
    Last edited by syandell86; 2013-07-19 at 09:02 PM.

Hey apparently I can't send PMs because I haven't posted enough on this forum, go figure. We raid tuesday/wednesday/sunday. my bnet tag is bullet101#1807. hit me up if youre still interested

Hi Gambit,

We're just getting started, and we're starting off with Challenge Modes - so we can get you 9/9 Gold (more about that below the break). While we don't technically have any progress right now, I personally have 9/13h under my belt and 15/16h from Tier14 (with a 1% pull on Sha, /FML), and a H DS clear at early 15%. My Co-GM, who will maintank and lead our raids, has even better heroic experience.

We're going to do our trials by way of Gold CM runs, each of us have 9/9. We're doing that becasue there's no place to fall through the cracks from either of our perspectives. You'd see if we're a fit for you, and vice versa, pretty quickly. More info below.

Best,
    Gruuv

Reckless Abandon is a new Semi-HC raiding guild on US-Kel'Thuzad with a leadership core that has W-500 experience. We are presently building our ranks through Gold Challenge Mode-based trials, and once we get enough of a roster to raid we plan on keeping the following times:

Tues-Thurs 9pm - 1230 am server (8pm - 1130 pm pst) w/ Monday as an optional/cleanup day during progression

We plan on keeping a tight roster, and will never recruit for the bench. Our goal is to be pushing for heroic clears by our second full tier together. We will keep an enjoyable and laid-back atmosphere, but will bring accountability and ensure everyone is pulling their weight to justify their roster spot.

If interested, please visit us at http://recklessabandon.guildlaunch.com/. If you have any questions, add an officer at Gruuv#1705 or Measurange#1361.