Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I would not even raid without crit. And i also don't think 4/13hc is a semi casual guild. I don't even know why you ask this question either, since the answer is obvious. Do you use flasks? Food? Pots even? You don't need any of this to clear content, it does however makes it alot easier.

15+ Year Old Account
    reminds me of when, in tbc, i wanted to reroll from my resto druid to my enhancement shaman, although I was the top healer in the guild at the time, we had BT on farm (pre sunwell) and we had about 5 healers more on our roster than we needed, so we were being sat in rotation anyway. And we didn't have an enhancement shaman within our group, this was back when enhancement shamans buffed the melee in their group no end, I even proved how good enhancement shamans were when we got the bear run down for the first time using him.

But no, my GM was having non of it...

Quote Originally Posted by Miscam View Post
    I would not even raid without crit. And i also don't think 4/13hc is a semi casual guild. I don't even know why you ask this question either, since the answer is obvious. Do you use flasks? Food? Pots even? You don't need any of this to clear content, it does however makes it alot easier.
    You could in theory be 13/13hc casual guild, although I don't know of any. 4/13hc is not difficult to be (speaking as a casual guild who is 3/13 hc but not having done any prog hc's the past few weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

How much of an ilvl drop is it for you to go from your hunter to your shaman? Because it's pretty lame to switch toons midstream after the raid has geared up your previous main. What if everyone decided that they wanted to switch classes for w/e reason?

A better time to catch up is at the beginning of a new tier. Flexraid might be a good option there too. Maybe you can get them to let you on your shammy on the farm content, esp if you don't need any drops on said bosses for your hunter.