1. #1

    Paladin retri Burst,

    Is just way outta hands. It's so ridiculously high.

    Nothing more nothing less.

  2. #2
    Can we talk about ele/enhance shaman, Feral Druid, Demo lock, Assassination Rogue, BM hunter, and Frost Mage burst first please?

  3. #3
    Scarab Lord DrMcNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Posts
    4,044
    Quote Originally Posted by parish View Post
    Is just way outta hands. It's so ridiculously high.

    Nothing more nothing less.
    Starts a thread without arguments. Oh the fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard
    Better watch out United.
    West Brom are creeping up on you.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    Can we talk about ele/enhance shaman, Feral Druid, Demo lock, Assassination Rogue, BM hunter, and Frost Mage burst first please?
    Nothing beats a Retri pala's burst. Its way way, too high,

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by parish View Post
    Nothing beats a Retri pala's burst. Its way way, too high,
    Trust me, ele shamans have higher burst. (i play both)

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by parish View Post
    Nothing beats a Retri pala's burst. Its way way, too high,
    Are you just saying that, or do you have some facts to back that up?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmmmmmBacon View Post
    Are you just saying that, or do you have some facts to back that up?
    well.. i was just arena wirth my mate, we're frost mage ench shaman. He was all alone, he did 1 million damage, in 7 secs. We lost to win twice now, and we're both 1800 exp.

    - - - Updated - - -

    And. i just did 1-1700 rating, as 2x dps. Havent won a single time against a retri pala. I cant even dismount before im dead.

  8. #8
    Mechagnome -Raer-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    659
    Might try posting what you do against said burst...because you can CC him during almost all of that burst. It just takes skillful play and communication with your partner.

  9. #9
    Moderator Malthanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Not nearly out of the way enough
    Posts
    5,582
    Please refrain from making pointless threads.

    Closing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •