Deleted

Is this guild applicant a good boomkin?

our guild is in need of a moomkin but we do not want to take a bad one so im going to leave this guys amoury here and let you guys take it from there since i don't know much about the crit softcaps and all of that.

--SNIP--

- thanks in advance
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-07-16 at 12:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    just take him on a trial run. even if his armory is fine it won't mean much. if he's bad you should be able to tell right away...

Crit soft caps what ? He seems to have gemmed and enchanted properly and has cleared lei Shen on normal.
    What More do you want ? If you want to check if he's a good player, you check logs, not post an armory link.

Also I am concerned about your lack of tact in posting his armory online for others to judge. I really hope that you asked him first before doing this.
    Mew!

Quote Originally Posted by earthran View Post
    our guild is in need of a moomkin but we do not want to take a bad one so im going to leave this guys amoury here and let you guys take it from there since i don't know much about the crit softcaps and all of that.

--SNIP--

- thanks in advance
    If you're guild can't determine for yourselves if someone is good enough or not, then he will probably be better off with another guild. Seriously weird.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-07-16 at 12:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    While you're not exactly naming and shaming, this still isn't appropriate. Post this for your guild to look at, not a random selection of strangers on a gaming forum.