(A) <Hammered> LF New/Returning Players!

Hello, everyone!

<Hammered> is a rather new guild started by a group of college friends, and we are looking for more to join our ranks! If you wish to reroll and join us, we have a few members that are leveling together currently, and that would not be a problem at all! This is a new guild, and we are in this together to learn and have fun as we casually progress through ToT and SoO in 5.4. iLvl and numbers of that sort do not matter to us. We can always get better gear together while we have fun raiding.

We are a casual raiding guild focused on providing a quality, enjoyable, and mature environment for people to be a part of. We like to consider everyone in the guild as a part of a family in a sense. Being a small, yet active guild is rather important to us. This is a game, and it is meant to be shared with friends and family. It is meant to be enjoyed, and the happiness of the people in guild is important to us. We like to have fun here.

We understand that life comes before the game. We understand that people have work, school, and families, so we are not strict when it comes to very many things. Just be kind to people in guild. It's a common saying, but please just treat the people in guild the way you would like them to treat you, and respect everyone. Respect can go a long way.

Raiding: As we continue to grow the guild, we will be looking for people interested in being a part of our 10m raid group. I plan to start a casual progression team that raids 2 or 3 nights a week, depending on people's availability. While we do plan on having a core 10m group, I'd also like to have alternates/backups etc.

"Do you accept PvPers?" Of course! While a few of the founding members(my rl friends) are old school raiders that suck at PvP, we have some members strongly interested in PvP, and we will be running Arenas, randoms, and occasional RBGs at times as well.

If you think that being a part of <Hammered> sounds like something you would enjoy, I'm sure we would love to have you. I'm aware that we don't have the high kill counts or major progression like most of the guilds here, but we can provide a quality and fun place to play this awesome game. Just head to our site and submit an application!

*Application Disclaimer* I am fully aware that we are a new guild, and we are not a hardcore progression guild, so you may be wondering why we have an application form on our site. The reason is simple, we want like-minded people in the guild, so we can ensure that everyone is there to have a good time, to help each other, and to have fun in a mature environment. It is not a detailed or strict application, just something, so we can get to know you a bit.

If you have any questions, post them here, add me on RealID at Exocraze#1956, or check out our website at hammered.enjin.com.

Thank you, everyone, and I hope you all have a fantastic day.

- - - Updated - - -

Bumpity bumpity bump!

what level are all of you? Raiding times?

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest View Post
    what level are all of you? Raiding times?
    We have a few 90s, and some rerolls as well ranging from 50-80 already. We plan to try and see when everyone is able to raid once we get a core group together, but it will likely be 8or9-12or1 EST 2 or 3 nights a week.

Shame. I can only raid mid day..

Damn :/ Well, thanks for your interest

- - - Updated - - -

Would love to chat with anyone interested in rerolling or starting with a new guild!

- - - Updated - - -

Bump bump bump

- - - Updated - - -

Friendly afternoon bump

- - - Updated - - -

To the top!

- - - Updated - - -

Check us out!

- - - Updated - - -

need more peeps!

I can only play mid day.. If you college students can... I would reroll

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest View Post
    I can only play mid day.. If you college students can... I would reroll
    Most of us only have class 2 or 3 days a week, so we'll be on most days at various times of the day. We have a few members in that situation as well.

- - - Updated - - -

to the top!