Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kwoxer View Post
    LJTD is automatically starting it's Game Clock. It happens with a maximum delay of 0,5 seconds. Depends on your PC performance. Which one did you use btw?
    Don't remember. I play on a small screen though, so any overlay is messy and annoying.

Deleted
    I have an app on my phone called "MobaDroid" with Jungle timers for wards / full jungle (both sides) and flash.

Gives you a warning 10 seconds before any buff comes up and then when it is ready.

My GF uses the Apple one called lolconnect You can talk to friends online via your phone and check jungle timers, Not sure how it plays out because fuck apple.. but thats what we use, Pretty handy for stealing blue / red or even know when ward / flash are up or gone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Don't remember. I play on a small screen though, so any overlay is messy and annoying.
    You can easily set up sizes and nearly everthing you need to optimize it on small screens.

Deleted
    Hello my friends, we proudly preset to you the new Version 5 of the leading Jungle Timer for League of Legends.

In this version we had mainly the focus on the usability to improve the user experience. That's why the new Contextmenu will let you faster understand where to find which feature. It has now all the information you need to know when you are in-game. By the way there will comes some little cosmetic changes in the next version.

Beyond this the new Config File Management allows you to use multiple Settings without changing the recent one. This is great when you often switch between Jungle and Support or a Carry lane.

The LJTD Team wishing a great and successful weekend to all of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    The thread has moved from a discussion of jungle timers to advertising. We do not allow advertising, so the thread is now closed.