10+ Year Old Account

Question Does anyone still play the TCG still?

Im just curious, ive got a boat load of cards (maybe about 40 packs) of just TCG cards and was thinking of selling em, but im just curious as to seeing if anyone plays it anymore
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Deleted
    I have not played it in a while but some unopened boosters may sell well depending on the set, for example fires of outland which could contain the spectral tiger are out of print, and still valuable. Other than that my local game store seems to sell out of wow boosters often. so there is definitely still a market for them. Its played usually by people who plays TCGs and not wow these days though, so a tcg forum may be a better place to ask

I do.

However it's rare I go out to play it. I don't take TCG's very seriously so I tend to only go to draft events. (Too much money to play on a decent playing field. I'd rather open packs with friends and play with what we got than people who got the best possible deck by buying a ton of singles.)

Never played the game, but I'v bought a couple of packs just for the sake of collecting them, and also the artwork on them is awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    I know that there is still a lot of wow tcg competition ! And yes people still plays it try to sell on ebay or something you might be able to sell them, sure its not as popular as magic but still, people play it !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post
    I know that there is still a lot of wow tcg competition ! And yes people still plays it try to sell on ebay or something you might be able to sell them, sure its not as popular as magic but still, people play it !
    Alright, ill take some photos of what i have, and list it on Ebay for a reasonable price
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch