So basiclly I came up with a ton more Glyph Ideas that could be added. Although Minor Glyphs are just for cosmetic, it might keep things looking fresh
Also, the Major Glyph is just an idea, its probably super unbalanced and what not
Minor Glyph of the Air Master Monks can have it, why can't we?
- Calls upon the Elements to Summon an Air Tornado to make you float and be able to Fly
Newly Added!Glyph of Voodoo Masks
- Changes your Lightning Shield and all other shields to become Masks for your shaman, these have the normal effects they would usually do. These also change your Headpiece while they last.
Glyph of Howling Storms
- Causes your Stormstrike to give out a "Wolfs Howl" every time it is used.
Glyph of The Ascended
- Makes your Ascendance not make you transform, and replaces it with Elements floating around your body all at once
Glyph of Fire and Earth Tongue
- Makes your Fire and Earth Elemental's speak.
"I will show them the Power of Flames"
"The Earth will wreck havoc on our enemies"
Glyph of Earthquake
- Makes your earthquake have a more threatening appearance by adding Spiked Rocks that come up from the
ground while still maintaining its old look.
Major Glyph of Wolf Fusion
- Fuses with your Feral Spirits into your fists and gives you all the bonuses your Feral Spirits have.
But increases the Cooldown by X and replaces Feral Spirit
Update current spells ( Not Glyphs ) Riptide
- Give it a more Tidal appearance, water swooshing from the ground
would probably be better of in any of the other threads about shaman glyphs... while it would need some tweaking I imagine the wolf fusion could be an interesting glyph - at least in my head the graphics look pretty bad ass ^__^