Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holtzmann View Post
    It certainly shows you're still interested in the game itself, but if you're not playing it and know your vision for the game is very different from where the game is heading, why bother with this? Why not follow things from a distance and come back when WoW 2 is released (or the game goes F2P, or any other condition for your return is fulfilled)?
    Obviously.. I dont have to play it or pay money for it to be interested in it And why dont you do the same? Like I said before it's a WoW forum for all sorts of discussions not a place where everyone should only say how awesome everything is even if it really isnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    Obviously.. I dont have to play it or pay money for it to be interested in it And why dont you do the same? Like I said before it's a WoW forum for all sorts of discussions not a place where everyone should only say how awesome everything is even if it really isnt.
    Why don't I do the same what, exactly? I'm currently playing the game. Even back when I wasn't I stuck around because I stopped playing the game for non-game related reasons (no time to play and RL obligations), so I had a clear interest in having some game issues debated. For example, I read the forums a lot to try to get good tips on how to play my classes once I returned, as well as debating lore questions and occasionally griping about game design choices (no new dungeons this expansion and the ultra-focus on raids, for example).

I'm not suggesting the forums should be a happy fun land of people agreeing that the game is great and nothing needs to be changed, but people who clearly disagree enough with the game's direction that they won't play it anymore very often bring little constructive feedback and a whole lot of bile.
    Nothing ever bothers Juular.

Quote Originally Posted by autotrendauto View Post
    Players farm reputation for one or two months to become exalted and get a mount/equipment. Now in Blizzard Store, player buy those things directly without paying the time and subscription fee. I think the two situations are quite similar.
    One might argue that the mounts in the store would never have been designed (artists' time is not free) if not for the expected revenue from people buying them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holtzmann View Post
    Why don't I do the same what, exactly? I'm currently playing the game. Even back when I wasn't I stuck around because I stopped playing the game for non-game related reasons (no time to play and RL obligations), so I had a clear interest in having some game issues debated. For example, I read the forums a lot to try to get good tips on how to play my classes once I returned, as well as debating lore questions and occasionally griping about game design choices (no new dungeons this expansion and the ultra-focus on raids, for example).

I'm not suggesting the forums should be a happy fun land of people agreeing that the game is great and nothing needs to be changed, but people who clearly disagree enough with the game's direction that they won't play it anymore very often bring little constructive feedback and a whole lot of bile.
    That's called stereotyping. Not paying money to Blizzard has nothing to with the relevance of points being made. In my case I guess you could say Im waiting for a change that may never come. Im not bitter about it and have other games on horizon that are more likely to be what I want them to be.

Deleted
    The fanboyism is strong in this thread lol, people defending this stuff because they are a "company" that makes them entitled to earn money? sure it does but that doesn't mean they can do anything they want to make that money and it's ok. All of these "cosmetic" items would of been in the game before the blizzard store came out so they are essentially slicing of content that would of been included in the subscription fee before so they can make even more money.

If I was say a pet/mount collector and that's all I cared about in this game I would rightly be pissed off at having to pay extra money on top of the subscription fee which pays for this stuff to be made in the first place because blizzard decided to get greedy and "double dip" with sub fees AND the F2P model and people are happy to let them get away with it so they will keep pushing the boundaries of what they can sell on this store.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since WoW has a monthly fee already they should just put all of their effort into giving us access to everything without having to spend extra.

10+ Year Old Account
    EVERYTHING in Business is ultimately the CUSTOMERS fault.
    Companies can only make money on schemes WE let them get away with.

WE have the power. Problem is 99% of us are successfully indoctrinated to think "we need product-X RIGHT NAW!" by advertizements.

people had predicted long ago that they'd be the ones to have to kill their own game just to make their next titan project seem like a bigger success "we've corrected all the mistakes we made with wow in titan" and all the fanbois will buy the shit up