Thread: #TeamGnashblade

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

#TeamGnashblade

You heard it here folks. Evon Gnashblade should be your vote! While Kiel sits back and lets adventurers do all the hard work while she does the paper work and gets all the credit, Evon Gnashblade has been consistent at the start!

Evon promises if you vote for him you get the follow:

I’ll slash prices on Black Lion Keys for four whole weeks
    I’ll sponsor important Fractals of the Mist research into the Fall of Abaddon, to be completed by the end of the year
    I’ll host a rotation of popular activities like Crab Toss and Southsun Survival.
    Holy Sh-* slashed prices on black lion keys? Now now I know everyone does not like RNG gamble but at least you have a chance at something great and permanent from the blacklion chests! And slashed key prices?!?! Just means you get more chances! While Kiel's reduced waypoint cost for a few weeks is nice, and everyone uses them, waypoints are already dirt cheap. Why get a cheap reward? I'll tell you why because you voted for the cheap person who is Kiel (she has no business sense making her least likely to understand how to make a trade agreement with the zephyrites). Evon makes a lot of money off black lion keys and now he is giving that up for you!

Now for sponsoring a new fractal from fractals of the mist? The obvious choice is Evon. We finally get to see with our own eyes what went down when our ancestors took down a god! Abaddon! Sadly that means seeing the goddess Kormir again when she was a human. Many people don't like how she "supposively" ninja'd the power of the god, well it happened folks but at least this time you get to go back and spit in her face (if you don't like her) and fight a god! WOW. Kiels fractal? You get to be in an asura lab when it blows up! AMAZINGLY stupid, why do I vote to get blown to pieces?!?!

Evon has been there for his people (and never took credit for our hard work *cough*), establishing the black lion trade post and always bringing a new plenty of items and even taking pity on consortium and letting them sell items with him. Unlike Kiel who followed them like a lap dog.

Vote for Evon Gnashblade (#TeamGnashblade) because it's the right choice.

Last edited by zito; 2013-07-16 at 03:49 PM.

heh, cute

actually since the bonuses (waypoint or key prices) are only for four weeks, I might vote for Evon. A Fall of Abaddon fractal eh? Cool, although I hope it's better than the last mission in Nightfall.

#TeamKiel because who the f*ck is Abbadon and why I should I care that he tripped 250 years ago. Seriously though, I wonder if this voting will show the power of GW1 players who remember that content and GW2 only players like myself who'd rather know why there are so many dead asura at the Fire Elemental.

Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    #TeamKiel because who the f*ck is Abbadon and why I should I care that he tripped 250 years ago. Seriously though, I wonder if this voting will show the power of GW1 players who remember that content and GW2 only players like myself who'd rather know why there are so many dead asura at the Fire Elemental.
    But see, GW1 vets already know how the Fall of Abaddon went down, so might be more interested in what happened at the reactor...or they might be interested in seeing how GW2 prevents that event...hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    But see, GW1 vets already know how the Fall of Abaddon went down, so might be more interested in what happened at the reactor...or they might be interested in seeing how GW2 prevents that event...hmmm...
    That's pretty much what i was thinking. Though since I never played GW1 my curiosity has now been piqued.

This messages was brought to you by the #TeamKiel advertisers, because they couldn't get on #Teamgnashblade

I want to see Abaddon..nuff said! #TeamGnashblade for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by Scyth View Post
    I want to see Abaddon..nuff said! #TeamGnashblade for the win!
    We have the cookie monster now

nothing will stop us

Something just went up for me, if (when) Evon wins this, we will get an Abaddon fractal, be that the 5 gods vs Abaddon or the Sunspears + Useless Kormir (I know she's a sunspear too) vs Abaddon. Either one is awsome although personally i'd like the Sunspear one because Nightfall was my favourite game ever. However, it seems like we have to wait for a while before getting the fractal as it says "I’ll sponsor important Fractals of the Mist research into the Fall of Abaddon, to be completed by the end of the year" which basically means that they'll start to create the content from the moment he wins (i think.)

At first I was all like "Woahhhh, reduced waypoint costs!"

And then they are all like "Yeah, but only for four weeks."

Gnashblade.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    we have the cookie monster now

nothing will stop us
    coooookie!

10+ Year Old Account
    I will be voting for Evon. All the perks are stupid and I hate the mini games, but I want to see the actual fall of Abaddon.

Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    #TeamKiel because who the f*ck is Abbadon and why I should I care that he tripped 250 years ago.
    A character from the most terribad chapter in GW1's history.

Nobody cares about black lion keys, vote Kiel.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    A character from the most terribad chapter in GW1's history.

Nobody cares about black lion keys, vote Kiel.
    Abaddon was awesome and his lore is awesome, but the only reason Nightfall SUCKED was because of goddamn Kormir. #FuckKormir

I'm voting for Gnashblade because I have no idea who the FUCK Kiel is, honestly. She's a bland, boring character with no real story or personality and despite doing all the Living Story I still don't give a fuck who she is. Evon's been with us since GW2 started, he runs the Black Lion Trading Company (Including the trading post), and he's a much more memorable and recognizable character that whoever the fuck Kiel is. She has nothing going for her, and her bonuses suck. WP costs are already low and just having them lower for a month is a stupid bonus. At least you have a chance to get cool stuff with the keys.
    Last edited by Lycanroc; 2013-07-16 at 10:36 PM.

If Gnashblade wants my vote, he needs to lower the Gem exchange rate, not the key costs!

Gold digging evil charr!

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    If Gnashblade wants my vote, he needs to lower the Gem exchange rate, not the key costs!

Gold digging evil charr!
    He has no control over player transactions, just things he sells. That and tax, but when isn't there tax?

He has no control over player transactions, just things he sells. That and tax, but when isn't there tax?
    If he really cared, he'd do something!

Besides, he's a merchant, there is no tax, there is a fee, which goes into his fuzzy paws of greed!

If he really cared, he'd do something!
    If he wins he will secure a trade route with the zephyrites! And that will influence prices for the better!

Vote Gnashblade, a Charr that's been there for you.

#TeamGnashblade

you took something cool and applied twilight. shame zito. shame.

ps vote evon for meaningful story

If he wins he will secure a trade route with the zephyrites! And that will influence prices for the better!

Vote Gnashblade, a Charr that's been there for you.

#TeamGnashblade
    Kiel is on site with the Zephyrites too, Gnashblade is probably blocking her out of pure furry spite...

Kiel helped Southsun, fought for workers rights. Where was Gnashblade?

Kiel tried to protect the captains council. Where was Gnashblade?

Looking after his bottom line, I'm sure.