Poll: Kiel or Gnashblade?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    Well that settles it, in favor of Evon
    Colin also said at the end of the live stream "Vote for Evon" and he wear's a evon gnashblade pin.

I'm not even joking. It's awesome.
    Last edited by zito; 2013-07-16 at 07:35 PM.

I wonder if they will eventually release both fractals, just who wins decides which fractal gets completed first.

Anyways I would like Kiel to win, not really because of the fractal since I've never done a single fractal yet, but because she's been more part of the story than Evon has and I would like to see how her story is continued as part of the council.

Really neither of the candidates have perks that I'm interested in since like I said I don't do fractals, the discounts they both offer are only temporary and I find the vast majority of the items in the BLCs to be complete trash, and they both are offering the exact same mini game rotations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Colin failed me! /facepalm

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    I wonder if they will eventually release both fractals, just who wins decides which fractal gets completed first.
    They haven't started them yet, so it will be one or the other gets developed.
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    Colin failed me! /facepalm

- - - Updated - - -

They haven't started them yet, so it will be one or the other gets developed.
    That doesn't mean they can't develop the other one after the winning one is completed, that's what I was trying to get at. It probably won't happen but it would be a nice surprise for those whole like fractals.

Voting Gnashblade not just to see Abbaddon, but because of one very important message.

Kiel is a boring character.A vote for Gnashblade is a vote against all the Mary Sues and Logan Thackeries of GW2. #TeamPersonality

Vote for reduced WP costs... Don't give a shit that Kiel is a far inferior character.

Vote for Kiel, because:
    1) She is pretty
    2) She's been with me through lots of stuff.
    3) She wears a rad outfit
    4) She is not Evon
    5) I don't care about Abaddon, this fractal will be one-time interesting - learn all the lore stuff, the end. While Asuran Lab, EXPLODING Asuran lab, time-and-space-warping EXPLODING Asuran lab - now this just takes the cake. It is bound to be interesting every single time.

Also Evon is "responsible" for all these horrible chest randomness shenanigans. So boo, Kiel rules, Evon drools.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Vote for reduced WP costs... Don't give a shit that Kiel is a far inferior character.
    yeah but only for 4 weeks... are those WP costs really that much for some people?

As Colin mentioned the facts about Abaddon, I'm happy to go with Gnashblade. So we'll see the gods, or even play as them... awesome!

But we already know the story of abaddon while the asura one is still a mystery...

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    But we already know the story of abaddon while the asura one is still a mystery...
    it seems pretty random to me, the location was an Asura city and it blew up... I don't care that much for Asura, really. Instead we can see the 5 gods for the first time in person and fight probably in the crystal sea. We also can be sure that this one would be pretty epic. Thaumanova just looks like random enemies (creatures from all over the world get teleportet in there) and no real meat to it. I can be wrong of course, but I'd rather experience a battle we know it was epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    And we already know why the city blew up. It's the in between details we don't know about, and that can be said about abaddons fall as a god.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    Vote for Kiel, because:
    1) She is pretty
    hahahaha look at her wallpaper, you can't get more manish without a beard.

Voting for Evon Gnashblade
    1.) I know him.
    2.) He's VERY important in our daily lives on GW2.
    3.) He's interesting.
    4.) He has a definable personality.
    5.) He's a charr.
    6.) Abaddon is awesome. He had a cool story behind him and he was an awesome god. (Downside: We may see Kormir again. She ruined that story. Big frownyface.)
    7.) I might buy some Black Lion keys and make a shit ton of Skritt potions and RP a skritt.

Kiel:
    1.) Who the hell is this lady?
    2.) Boring character. NO PERSONALITY. Not memorable in the least.
    3.) Don't care about the thaumanova reactor.
    4.) I don't care about reduced WP costs for a month. WPs are already quite cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    6.) Abaddon is awesome. He had a cool story behind him and he was an awesome god. (Downside: We may see Kormir again. She ruined that story. Big frownyface.)
    well according to Colin, we won't. It's the first fall where Abaddon faces the 5 gods.

- - - Updated - - -

I like this comment in the official forums:
    Options:
    Be in an entire army of humans vs margonites at the feet of 6 dragon-sized gods beating the hell out of each other & turning an entire sea into the desolation?
    [img]http://wiki.guildwars.com/images/6/6...ia_Avatars.png[/img]
    or
    Watch a building explode.

Quote Originally Posted by maarius View Post
    well according to colin, we won't. It's the first fall where abaddon faces the 5 gods.

- - - updated - - -

i like this comment in the official forums:
    Fuck yes. Evonftw.

Abaddon... this would be an epic villain at long last

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    the fascination of back pieces is a bit boring though. I can see where they are coming from in making those for these events but they need to vary it up.
    It's really too much. Even with 8 characters I think there are more unique back pieces than I could put on each one and most of them I've liked (both sets of dragon wings, the Southsun white flower, TYBALT BACKPACK). I even kind of like their weird little dream catcher ones, but mostly for the animated effect they give.

I'd wish they'd focus on other things. Head pieces would be a great start. I usually turn mine off because they look horrible, if they started designing some attractive diadems/circlets/tiaras especially with effects, things that are not ugly full helms (didn't like the dragon one and not a big fan of the hellfire/radiant ones either) I'd be all over that.

2 more back pieces for the next update.

UGH

Wish they would use the PvP locker as a universal skin locker. You get the option to choose PVP or PVE when you open a skin. Just allow players to switch between the two and you have a skin locker for the entire game.

Quote Originally Posted by zed zebes View Post
    Wish they would use the PvP locker as a universal skin locker. You get the option to choose PVP or PVE when you open a skin. Just allow players to switch between the two and you have a skin locker for the entire game.
    They could use the account unlock system that they put in with the last patch, for achievements, in pretty much the same way. It'd also be really helpful in saving my sanity when it comes to picking which Sylvari to put my flowery backpieces on. D:
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.