Poll: Kiel or Gnashblade?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    The discount on waypoints appears to have only been 28c for the shortest distance. >_> I don't know if it scales or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Honestly I wouldn't be too surprised if they were considering doing Abaddon as well considering they are pretty responsive to people, though I still feel like it would be much better as a full dungeon.
    They should make it a full dungeon. I'm not exactly sure how "explorable" paths work since I've only done story dungeons so far, but honestly the game could desperately use a Caverns of Time. I know fractals are supposed to be fragments of the past or something, but a full dungeon that addresses all the god-lore would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    They should make it a full dungeon. I'm not exactly sure how "explorable" paths work since I've only done story dungeons so far, but honestly the game could desperately use a Caverns of Time. I know fractals are supposed to be fragments of the past or something, but a full dungeon that addresses all the god-lore would be nice.
    I'd personally love a Personal Story type thing, heading through Orr to learn the tale of Abaddon's Fall.

Well, using a rep button while doing dailies doesn't count for the old achievement. Also, I wish they didn't put uncompleted achievements under Historical, that kind of bugs me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Well, using a rep button while doing dailies doesn't count for the old achievement. Also, I wish they didn't put uncompleted achievements under Historical, that kind of bugs me.
    That sucks, I remember still getting some aetherblade kills after, but I'm old so my memory may be faulty.

Well, kite fortunes do not stack karma gains, but they do appear to stack duration. I think. Cause I opened all my kite fortunes at once and discovered after the fact that the durations stack, so now I have 1-2 hr. karma, MF, EXP, and swiftness on a char that I don't really want it on, but whatever. >_>

I barely squeaked out the necessary 250 scraps for the helm I wanted. I ended up with 256, so not even enough left over for a supply box. Least I got the helm though!

10+ Year Old Account
    Fortune timers do stack, and if you really needed the scraps you could have bought heavy bags off the TP, 100 of them was like 2-3g IIRC. Got all my shit that way.