Thread: Too many pets

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Aside from the hunter, lock, unholy and frost mage pet: I dont know why did they put more. Stampede is flat out retarded and imp swarm is pretty close to it.

now that pets are being made into demi-gods with massive health pools and complimented abilities that means giving them some proper parameters.
    Good thing my observer is fast and tanky. Oh right- he is the total opposite of it.
    Now hunter pets on the other hand...
    Last edited by mmoc4f448e7a9a; 2013-07-16 at 10:21 PM.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    Stampede is flat out retarded and imp swarm is pretty close to it.
    Stampede is just annoying, but turn off Guardian Bars and it's less so.

Imp Swarm and Mirror Images (Unglyphed) on the other hand are retarded in a PvP setting. Mirror Images mainly because they provide a standard Frostbolt Snare for a time regardless of what spec the Mage is. This goes for all classes vs a Mage.

For a Warrior however, good luck trying to Spell Reflect that Shatter Combo/Chaos Bolt/X while you have 3-5 pets casting spells at you at the same time.

I play both Mage (PvE/PvP) and Warrior (Arena), and on my Mage I really just laugh in trolling way when my Fireballs are hammering another player/target while my Images are slowing him/her/it. On my Warrior, I hate not being able to Spell Reflect properly when I see CDs being popped.