Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    op, wear whatever gear is itemized correctly for you. whether its cloth, leather, mail, or plate doesn't impact you until level 50 when you learn plate specialization. most people do not receive this bonus until very late into the game as there is only one plate-intellect heirloom in the game. holy paladins leveling with heirlooms will be wearing cloth, leather, or mail until 85. the 5% intellect bonus is not a huge deal, especially at a lower level. also, there are not many plate-intellect items around while leveling and you'd likely have to wait till your 60s or 70s to finally have all plate-intellect items if you're leveling without heirlooms anyways.

Yeah, I did some research.... was surprised only 1 plate INT heirloom..... Bah, this may be more trouble that it is worth..... I could level my druid as a healer, and just DPS with the pally ( I don't tank )...... sadly, IIRC, pallys are poor DPS according to noxxic.

It doesn't matter what heirlooms you use because heal scaling is retarded at low levels so the 5% int bonus won't even matter.

you dont get an armor bonus to stats till lvl 55. So use whatever till 60+

Even the armor class bonus passive (if you wear only plate you get 5% int) will not be that useful until you reach level 80+.

Take whatever has higher intellect or spirit or spell power.

Itemization in low lvls is not THAT critical. You can effectively heal in dps gear. Your heals wont be as potent but hey, you'll get by. Stuff starts to get serious after cata dungeons, heal wise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VeganHunter View Post
    Yeah, I did some research.... was surprised only 1 plate INT heirloom..... Bah, this may be more trouble that it is worth..... I could level my druid as a healer, and just DPS with the pally ( I don't tank )...... sadly, IIRC, pallys are poor DPS according to noxxic.
    They aren't "poor" in DPS, we are just limited in said lvl as most melee dps. You can use the leather heirlooms no problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by themightysven View Post
    don't forget he who Sargeras fears: Milhouse Manastorm. (Stonecore was merely a setback)
    My armory

At level 21, with dungeon tuning as it is, you could probably just wear brewfest lederhosen and an int hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by VeganHunter View Post
    You really shouldn't even begin to care about class balance until much much later and even then unless you're in a top guild it doesn't matter that much. Play what you like.