5.4 RBG Tank-specs coming back?

A lot of teams are not using tank specs as flag carriers anymore, this is a fact and I know from GM exp and talking in forums.

However with the new legendary tanking back in the game, tank specced players, who are already hard to kill, using it will have one other life saver, IF this cloak turns out to give you some sort of a shield of X% or Y value after taking a hit that would cause you to die OR somethings of the like.

Personally I think they will change for it because the procs from all other cloaks are significantly better for their specs then the tanking one is for tanking, because right now, in a lot of PvE content, tanks are getting hit constantly, and saving you from one attack that would kill you, which can always be avoided if played right (that's the point of it) is nothing because, if you are playing it right, you'll die from constant attacks because your healers couldnt manage to keep up and after getting saved by X attack, you'll still be at low health and probably die from the next attack.
    This proc, right now, is merely good for content where there are abilities that must be dealt with by kiting or pre-shielding/CDs, on which case you will be able to just take the hit every 60 secs. It's just not anywhere good compared to the healing one, that makes you, throughout a whole fight, get extra healing from your overhealing, which is why I think it will probably change.

If it does change to some sort of what I said before, PvP spec tanks will definitly come back with this being BiS, as giving you an extra seconds after supposedly dying will give an extra chance for your healers to heal you back up, which can be game-breaking in any type of flag carrying game.
    World PvP and how it stands/standed.
    World PvP isn't meant to be balanced, fair nor honorable. It's meant to be brutal, relentless, deadly.. and it's the survival of the fittest. It's a fight where everything goes and you use anything you can to survive and win. It's War.. a World of Warcraft where only the best survive!

Understand that the cloak's proc is built around a PvE setting: damage isn't as fast and furious as it is in PvP, and is much more controlled and more predictable than in a PvP environment. There are moments of chaos, yes, but in a general sense you know what's going to happen. The cloak's proc will help give you a second chance if you botch a factor in the fight, or healer's can't keep up and they're able to catch you when the proc goes off. As it is now, there's also the ability to use the cloak to game certain mechanics: eat an ability that would normally kill you, and instead you stay standing and take no damage from it, without having to use any class cooldowns.

In a PvP sense, specifically in Rated Battlegrounds, it's rare that a tanking class will die to a single huge hit as opposed to being focused down by a group of players, generally after healers are dead/controlled. It's likely that immediately after the proc stops a deathblow, the tank will still fall to another swing a split second later. The proc will be significantly less powerful than it will be in a pve scene. Yes, there is still the opportunity for game-winning procs, but nothing you can depend on like you would be able to in the pve scene.

And that's if they even allow the cloaks' procs to work in Rated PvP. I feel Blizzard would be foolish to allow it after all the steps they've taken to reduce the effectiveness of PvE gear in Rated PvP, and with all the history of Legendary weapons breaking the brackets in the past.

Exactly my point. You always know what's going to happen so you can avoid it, making the proc from this cloak pretty much useless for PvE, when, and I repeat, WHEN compared to the other cloak's procs. That's why I think they will change and if they do change to one of the previous options I said, it will be BiS for flag carriers, and they will be needed for any RBG group again. Wouldn't be a bad move from blizzard because right now you can put any tank-specced player out, and they are always trying to "bring the player not the class"
    World PvP and how it stands/standed.
    World PvP isn't meant to be balanced, fair nor honorable. It's meant to be brutal, relentless, deadly.. and it's the survival of the fittest. It's a fight where everything goes and you use anything you can to survive and win. It's War.. a World of Warcraft where only the best survive!

If there is any danger of the procs been usefull in pvp they will be nerfed into oblivion