Thread: Mogu Charms

Mogu Charms

Has anyone else been experiencing extremely bad luck with the charms? I thought I read something about a system that slightly increases your chance at loot after you get gold from a roll. I've coined Jin'Rokh for about 10-11 weeks and I get gold every time. Anyone else running into an issue or am I just extremely unlucky here?

are you coining things that aren't jinhrok? cuz the safety net system thing is on every roll, so if ur getting loot on other bosses, its just RNG that ur getting ur loot there and not jinrok

11 weeks and not seeing the item you want drop is probably more unlucky than not getting it from coin imo. But as the guy above said, if you coin another boss and win loot then it resets the safety net.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Yeah, I've coined a few times, so I suppose the reset makes sense.

Thanks for the help

I've been quite lucky with coins, up until recently. I rolled tier helm on Twins hc last week, but that was my first rolled item in about 4-5 weeks. Prior to that, I averaged 1 roll a week which was good.

RNG is RNG as they say.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumplin View Post
    Has anyone else been experiencing extremely bad luck with the charms? I thought I read something about a system that slightly increases your chance at loot after you get gold from a roll. I've coined Jin'Rokh for about 10-11 weeks and I get gold every time. Anyone else running into an issue or am I just extremely unlucky here?
    Remeber that the "bad luck bonus loot" "resets" if you coin on any other boss and get loot.

RNG is RNG, sometimes your get lucky, sometimes your dont. Thats it.

I'm actually really lucky on coins, 6 of my current items are from coins and I've replaced a few coined items.

Does the "bad luck roll" effected by simply getting loot without rolling in LFR?

Deleted
    Bonus rolls don't have anything to do with the LFR loot system.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerxeskrogg View Post
    Bonus rolls don't have anything to do with the LFR loot system.
    That wasent really what he asked, was it now.
    I dont think the "roll protection" carrier over from LFR to normal/hc raids. Cant say 100% thou since i havent seen any confirmations about it.

Deleted
    Basically he asked if not winning anything from the coin roll in lfr increases the chance of getting loot from the standard lfr loot system.

so far i've been 17 weeks of killing council of elders and coin rolling for bad juju and most of the time was 25 man, it hasn't even freaking dropped, i have coin rolled the helmet like 3 times that i already have.....i have gone through all of the stages of grief and accepted that it will never drop. how's that for bad luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumplin View Post
    Has there ever been a time where I used a coin and gotten 100+ gold from that roll? as it turns out, getting the "triple gold roll" counts as your bonus loot, and resets the bad luck counter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

Yeah, yesterday, for the first time ever, I got a useful loot from coin!!!! Token head from Twins