Deleted

Quick Enhancement Questions

So, ive recently resubbed (we've all felt the cravings before), because the story started to look like it was going places, i left during very early 5.2, and since then i fell enhancement has been given some love.
    When i left, i was stacking Mastery as an Enhancement shaman and loving it, however, i have since heard a few comments stating how haste is our new Best friend, is this true? and if so, can someone give me a run down on why / Break points?
    This leads on to my second Question, I won an LFR (My raid guild crashed before i left) Rune of Re-Origination which i have used to replace my Relic of Xuen, Firstly, is this an Upgrade to us shamans, i know that Xuen was a very good trinket, even if the iLVL was low? and if so, is it an item worth upgrading with valor? (Does the Procc get any bonus when it is upgraded?)
    Lastly, is it worth, and does it make a difference to stack our CD's for when this trinket it active? right now its proccs give me haste, and around 20,000 more of it. Does this 20,000 Haste affect our Spirit wolves, or our FE? and will it negatively affect ascension as we loose our mastery?
    Any other thoughts on the Topic appreciated, ive always loved the theory crafting....

enhancment should know stack haste yes its insane the numbers of haste that u can get. from my own personal experiences iv had up words of 350% haste before and yes rune is a very very gd trinkets not sure if or by how much it is better than xuen but the haste conversiton from it is amazing. it does affect the ele alot as the more haste u get the more it attacks and the more its dot ticks(if useing PE). and with it u will does less dmg per hit with assendance but u do a lto more of them cus of all the mastery and it allso does effect the wolves.

Depends if you have Legendary Meta gem and/or rppm trinkets - which get an increase to their proc rate the more haste you have.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everything JP165 said.

Ignore it.

Haste is good, yes. At the correct gear levels. You want mastery untill you have the legendary meta + the trinkets to support it.

You want RPPM trinkets, this is Bad Juju and Retankai. Reorg is ok, its certainly better than last tiers trinkets or the darkmoon card, but its not great. But for the most part everything else has remained the same untill you reach those gear requirements.
    Last edited by Murderdoll; 2013-07-17 at 10:03 AM.

To clarify on the new-found value of haste:

In 5.2 Blizzard changed the way trinket procs work, the new design is called RPPM (Real Procs Per Minute). RPPM trinkets (and the legendary meta) scale with haste. This means the more haste you have, the more procs you get! Since this time more classes have taken a liking to haste, especially Enhancement. Basically, when someone says "you need more RPPM trinkets" they're really saying you need to get a trinket from (5.2+) ToT content. Consequently, the value of haste for you really depends on 1. how many RPPM trinkets you have, and 2. if you have the legendary meta gem. If you don't have either of those things, your stat priority (like Murderdoll pointed out before me) will be the same as before.

I hope you found that info helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    Everything JP165 said.

Ignore it.

Haste is good, yes. At the correct gear levels. You want mastery untill you have the legendary meta + the trinkets to support it.

You want RPPM trinkets, this is Bad Juju and Retankai. Reorg is ok, its certainly better than last tiers trinkets or the darkmoon card, but its not great. But for the most part everything else has remained the same untill you reach those gear requirements.
    Just confirming basically all of this is correct. I believe Reorg is an RPPM trinket even though the way it works is slightly different though. Bad Juju and Renataki's are best though.

Also loved the first 2 sentences!
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."