New Nvidia card kinda fuzzy/blurry compared to old AMD, help?

Fixed thanks!
    Last edited by c313; 2013-07-18 at 04:10 AM.

What connector? Are you running the same resolution? What is your native monitor resolution? Are you having the correct refreshrate?

- - - Updated - - -

Considering that you say that the screenshot looks fine when viewed with your older graphics card, this tells me there is nothing wrong with the GPU or drivers (probably).
    Logically, it ought to be how the monitor interprets the signal.. What colourdepth have you put in?

Deleted
    Have you changed your advanced in game gfx settings to direct 11 instead of 9, requires a full game restart after changing it?

Connector Is a VGA, both GPU's I have a DVI to VGA adapter I use with them, same Reso, 1600x900 Not quite sure what the Native Resolution is but googled mine (Samsung SMB2030) and I am fairly sure it is 1600x900

Color depth also not sure sorry, but I googled it and found a Display Coor Calibration, never done this before with my previous computer. Done doing testing my old GPU so Ima pop back in my 760 and do the color calibration / mess with the monitor settings some more

If anymore info you have for me pls due tell

@Muun, Have not done that yet ingame, will do, but its the fuzzy/blurry I am noticing is also outside of games, on the Desktop, forum boards etc, gonna swap back now and try the stuff

- - - Updated - - -

Okay so after I installed back the 760 It was basically clear, exactly like the 6850, not sure what I did but I'm just gonna leave it at this lol.

Sorry again for posting, as I said I just built my first PC (also big thanks to the MMO Champ community for answering all my questions last week / weekend on it) Guess I just got kinda nervous I messed something up or it was not functioning as it should

Why vga?

Use a dvi cable instead it looks much better. Or hdmi works too. Digital is better and your monitor has a dvi input.

You can get a cheap dvi cable from a store or online.

Get a DVI cable ASAP. Will probably help. As for fixing itself after putting the old one back in then the new one back in, you may have just had it seated not quite all the way or something.

Never really bothered with a DVI before. with the little Adapters and me having VGA cords on hand and it working fine I just stuck with it. I guess next time I'm out ill go ahead and look up some DVI cords. Been living in the past too long I suppose lol

Quote Originally Posted by c0rnel View Post
    Or hdmi works too.
    HDMI is a little annoying with Nvidia cards.

When sending to a TV via HDMI, overscan is enabled by default. Nvidia's default HDMI setting also limits the color range to 16-235, also a TV thing.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    ClearType settings? I'd check the control panel->Display->Adjust ClearType text option. See if it somehow is disabled.