Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Durumu on looking for raid is so boring as a healer since there is ZERO dmg to heal with 2 tanks and 6 healers, and now your crying that you acutally get to heal as a healer?...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrantWave View Post
    But you're gearing up your alt for raiding, so surely once they have the ilvl, you'll be running ToT normal because you're obviously oh so much better than everyone else?

Do you like to get carried through normal modes too, doing as little as possible so everyone else picks up the slack, or are you just an asshole in LFR?
    No. I care about my raids. I only care about what will get me through LFR in the least amount of time possible. Generally that's by me DPSing if I'm on my priest, because DPS in LFR is shit, since the players are mostly shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    No. I care about my raids. I only care about what will get me through LFR in the least amount of time possible. Generally that's by me DPSing if I'm on my priest, because DPS in LFR is shit, since the players are mostly shit.
    Then as far as I'm concerned, you can queue as DPS and then DPS.

Raids are never in danger of "not meeting enrage timer." They are, however, in danger of having the tanks drop flat, or healers going OOM and having people get raid damaged down, or having a team of weak healers and being one short of surviving. It's happened before, and I'm sure it'll continue happening into the future.

You queue as a heals for the shorter times and then DPS because the game lets you? I'll kick you from LFR for doing that, because the game lets me.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I hate it when I queue for DPS, wait for 30+ minutes for my LFR and then I have to go heals because the healers are so bad, even after we have kicked and gotten a few new ones, just so we can finish the stupid raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Navitas View Post
    Blizz should make your spec auto change to whatever you que'd as and then disable the ability to change inside LFR.
    and how are you going to do that with priest healers? or dps who have 2 dps spec? i'm sick of people saying aah blizzar should just do this to fix it.

but did you even bother to think about it more then the ten seconds about it?

its not as easy as you make out of it. like they have said many times alot of sugestions are great but they are not beable to add them to the game.

if you think you can. then head over to there job section. if not just shut up.

Fired off a tweet to GC about locking role

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Fired off a tweet to GC about locking role
    Awesome, he can tell you what a dumb idea it is and you can come here and cry about him being mean!

Deleted
    Stop making these posts about wanting to slack u get faster to the finish line by having some more dps. Hate the whine post about ppl have to do something in lfr. If u dont want to do anything play a none mmo please.

btw Durumu is just waste of time being healer spec on, there is absolutely nothing to heal. Blizz should set the healers required in lfr 4 or 5, instead of 6 cause there is no boss u can 2 man heal with som decent healers tbh.
    Last edited by mmoc20f4e54440; 2013-07-28 at 02:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Raids are never in danger of "not meeting enrage timer."
    I was healing LFR the other day and we wiped on Primordius, to the enrage timer. I kid you not. It wasn't even a case of too many dead, there were 25 alive when he went mental on us. I didn't believe it was possible until I saw it happen myself. After checking Skada, the top dps was about 70k or so, with only 3 or 4 more above 50k.

I don't know what my point is. I just want some sympathy really

When I heal LFR, which is seldom because it is so incredibly boring (healing is great, just not LFR or even normal modes), I'm very pleased if other healers respec, afk, or are otherwise useless healing-wise, because that means I get something to do. If the healers do great dps (which is never the case in LFR, another reason I never heal, so I can actually carry the DPS to complete the raid fast and not hit the enrage on shit (I have seen enrages hit on practically every boss in ToT now)), then that's further bonus to get the LFR over with ASAP.

OP, healing with 6 others in LFR means doing nothing at all. Suddenly you had to do something like the rest of the people in LFR, and the sky comes falling down. Come on, of all things to be annoyed about..? Chill and enjoy that you finally got to press more than one random button every minute.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkidy View Post
    I was healing LFR the other day and we wiped on Primordius, to the enrage timer. I kid you not. It wasn't even a case of too many dead, there were 25 alive when he went mental on us. I didn't believe it was possible until I saw it happen myself. After checking Skada, the top dps was about 70k or so, with only 3 or 4 more above 50k.

I don't know what my point is. I just want some sympathy really
    I have seen enrages hit on a couple of bosses, most often on Primordius, Durumu and Animus, as well as the "soft" enrage on Jin'rokh (NOWHERE TO GOOoooooo...).