Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    yoloswag420noscope so they hopefully reconsider and go in different direction... or go back ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Exerus View Post
    If y2k, the rapture, 2012 and school/college tests has taught me anything is that we wont prepare for anything till the last possible moment.
    Or maybe we just don't believe obvious lies and hoaxes. As for the school and college tests: Teenagers.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing I would do if I could go back is happily explain to everyone who bullied ganged up and beat me that there future self's turned out to be lowlife drugies on welfare and that I make more money in 1 year than there full family's put together in a 20 years.
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

60 years isn't that long ago. They had tv and music. Movies have existed for 60 years. God you people are young.

I would bring a picture of Barack Obama sitting in the oval office

Deleted
    id grab the most apple like fruit and the closest rock, then id proceed to point to the apple and the ground and then smash the apple with said rock.