Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #1

    What you kill first and why?

    Let's have a game!
    You see a Lock and Disci Priest in 2v2... What you kill first and why?
    --------------------
    after you answer... its your turn
    Woop Woop Woop...

  2. #2
    Since Im a total newb in pvp, Ill go for the locks pet! (If he have one out /cover)

    --------------------------
    Disc and Rsham in 2v2
    I was Once a Nab
    Then I rolled a Paladin
    Thats when I found out
    that I REALLY was a Nab

  3. #3
    Warchief gutnbrg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New Mageland
    Posts
    2,187
    cc the priest and nuke the rsham asap

    rdruid and frost mage

  4. #4
    zerg mage, if he doesnt die, swap on druid, he will die

    -----------

    hunter enhancement shaman

  5. #5
    CC hunter, hit the enhance shaman, shaman has less CDs to worry about and far scarier burst

    ----------------------------------------------------

    Mistweaver, ret pally

  6. #6
    The Patient Roguezor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedbastard View Post
    zerg mage, if he doesnt die, swap on druid, he will die

    -----------

    hunter enhancement shaman
    Nuke Enh, they are squishy... if they popp CDs, disarm or stun = win!

    -----------

    Resto sham - Guardian druid (actuall team i met as rogue/ele)

    Edit: damn, too slow >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillieB View Post
    Well the shadow-priest ain't a daffodil tooting snuggle bunny either. Besides this is the priest forum not gonna get much love for that line of reasoning here locky-loo - All your sha are belonging to us.
    Pokémon Y FC: 3866 - 8569 - 5310 (Fire safari: Larvesta - Ponyta - Braixen) PM with your code if you deside to add me

  7. #7
    Stood in the Fire Baenesur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    458
    Ignore the Guardian and nuke the shaman.
    No point in trying to kill the tank.
    -------------------------------------
    Rogue/mage
    Warlock New Main
    Druid Retired Main after many years
    Brawler's Guild ALL fights

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Baenesur View Post
    Ignore the Guardian and nuke the shaman.
    No point in trying to kill the tank.
    -------------------------------------
    Rogue/mage
    depends if i am a caster or meele.............. im a caster so go for that mage.



    ___________________________________________

    Disc, Feral

  9. #9
    I would leave.

    -----

    blood dk - affli lock

  10. #10
    @OP (Sorry, I didn't read the rules! Hehe)

    The Answer to #1?

    YOURSELF:

    The Warlock is Demo and could thus tank a level 95 Brutallus wearing only their knickers, and the Disc Priest has a 70% (yes, SEVENTY) damage reflect on their shield (with a ridiculous uptime on PW:S thanks to G.O.Weakened Soul and Divine Insight) so you'd global yourself before you saw either health bar drop.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedbastard View Post
    I would leave.

    -----

    blood dk - affli lock
    Nuke lock, then kill off dk afterwards.


    Disc - Ret
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jez7 View Post
    @OP (Sorry, I didn't read the rules! Hehe)

    The Answer to #1?

    YOURSELF:

    The Warlock is Demo and could thus tank a level 95 Brutallus wearing only their knickers, and the Disc Priest has a 70% (yes, SEVENTY) damage reflect on their shield (with a ridiculous uptime on PW:S thanks to G.O.Weakened Soul and Divine Insight) so you'd global yourself before you saw either health bar drop.
    Cmon its not that hard.......

    Edit: to slow

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedbastard View Post
    I would leave.

    -----

    blood dk - affli lock
    Train the lock and ignore the tank.


    Edit: Was too slow too

    Disc ret

    -> Chain-cc disc, nuke ret.
    -------------------------

    can i ask in previous patches?

    5.1 SP + Rdruid

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by wiep View Post
    Train the lock and ignore the tank.


    Edit: Was too slow too

    Disc ret

    -> Chain-cc disc, nuke ret.
    -------------------------

    can i ask in previous patches?
    No!

    so 5.3 SP + Rdruid


    kill SP

  15. #15
    Retri + BM Hunter
    Woop Woop Woop...

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoodacz View Post
    Retri + BM Hunter
    Slaughter the Ret (squishy) and hard swap on bubble to hunter pet.
    Don't let the Pali heal and finish him off after bubble.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    BM hunter + Lock

  17. #17
    Nuke lock, it's more dangerous when left alone than the hunter. You're probably gonna die anyway cause huntards can do 1v2 in arena.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Day Dreamer View Post
    Nuke lock, it's more dangerous when left alone than the hunter. You're probably gonna die anyway cause huntards can do 1v2 in arena.
    Not really anymore.
    -------------------------
    BM + BM =p

  19. #19
    Cc the bm, kill the bm.

    Blood dk/prot pal/prot war 3s

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo View Post
    Cc the bm, kill the bm.

    Blood dk/prot pal/prot war 3s
    Wrong, you would die first.
    -----------------------------
    CC one, kill another, rinse and repeat
    -----------------------------
    LSD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •