Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cferrill1 View Post

You are paying for content not the game, and blizzard never made an agreement on what content you would receive only that you would receive it on a regular bases like everyone else.
    So you'd be ok with them selling specific bosses/whole raids and not have them in the game for non paying customers, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanzlee View Post
    i'm sure a simple "these are too expensive for me - i will not buy them" would have sufficed. no need to have a bitch fit because they are out of your price range.
    To expensive? for me? HAHA don't make me laugh. $15 bucks should be for a full set or all 3 not just one. And my point was how cheap they are in other mmos not if i could afford it or not.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    "lfd and lfr totally killed the community blizz!!!!"
    "Can't get enough people for my raidzz, because LFR takes away the motivation to raid!!11"

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    To expensive? for me? HAHA don't make me laugh. $15 bucks should be for a full set or all 3 not just one. And my point was how cheap they are in other mmos not if i could afford it or not.
    Aren't most sets, in other MMOs, only for 1 character?

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    "Can't get enough people for my raidzz, because LFR takes away the motivation to raid!!11"

eh-heh-heh-heh. These people actually believe that bullshit too.

Deleted
    who gives a fuck how cheap they are in other mmos? go play that other mmo which i'm sure is extremely shit compared to wow and buy your clothes for that character instead of comparing the two games.

Deleted
    The impudence of Blizzard never ceases to astonish me.

Although I must admit that prior to announcing the price, I wasn't even against selling transmog items in the cash store. I thought that if they make decent-looking full sets to sell for around 5-10€, that would have been reasonable, and even I could have considered buying a set if I really liked the looks.

But 12€ for a single bloody item? Whatever respect for Blizzard I had left is long gone. And just to rub it in, these helms actually DO look kind of good. Which feels like spitting in the face of subscribers because the tier sets are progressively getting worse with each patch. So that goes to show that they actually can make decent looking items still, they just don't seem to bother unless they can milk some more money out of them. Nonetheless, I will never pay +10€ for a single transmog item. Ever.

It's funny how the MMO community reacts to anyone talking about value-for-money by reacting, "What are you poor?!?!?"

If anything, learning not to spend $15 on a single transmog helm is how you stop being poor.

who gives a fuck how cheap they are in other mmos? go play that other mmo which i'm sure is extremely shit compared to wow and buy your clothes for that character instead of comparing the two games.
    Clearly people in this thread do and clearly people are pissed that blizzard is starting to add a F2p Shop in a P2p MMO.

This is a really shitty forum of double dipping and its greedy as hell.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-07-17 at 10:24 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by False View Post
    Let me end this thread by saying, if you can't afford it don't buy it. The next person who posts after this is a whiny little bitch.
    Anyone who says "if you can't afford it don't buy it." firmly has their lips wrapped around blizzards cock.

Infracted: It's not necessary to insult everyone who disagrees with you. As well, this is offensive and not OK. [ML]
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2013-07-17 at 10:27 PM.

Deleted
    You have to be a completly unresponsible consumer to buy these overpriced transmogs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Clearly people in this thread do and clearly people are pissed that blizzard is starting to add a F2p Shop in a P2p MMO.

why would people be pissed at blizzard adding items that merely change the appearance of your characters for real life money? does it affect how you play wow in any way?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia View Post
    http://eu.blizzard.com/store/browse.xml?f=c:5 (sorry this is a French link I'm french). It's 12€ per helmet and not a pack, isn't that too much expensive ?
    The cost of lunch is too much?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

So uh...don't buy it. The items are voluntary purchases.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    Aren't most sets, in other MMOs, only for 1 character?
    No in Rift the sets are account wide and only cost a few bucks for each set.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alastaircrawly View Post
    Anyone who says "if you can't afford it don't buy it." firmly has their lips wrapped around blizzards cock.

Infracted: It's not necessary to insult everyone who disagrees with you. As well, this is offensive and not OK. [ML]
    Talk about half ass moding. He fucking insulted everyone and no infraction given to him but One to others who do the same. ML if you can not do your job as a mod right don't fucking do it. You should be infracting your buddy as well and not applying the rules to some

- - - Updated - - -

double standards are bullshit.

I will take my infraction for calling out your shitty job at moding now

10+ Year Old Account
    How can you judge games if you never compare them?
    Aye mate

How can you judge games if you never compare them?
    The reason the other games only charge $2 for a helm is because they can barely hold a subscriber at $10 per month. Blizzard can charge the $15 and get it, I already saw a few people with the helms on my server.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alastaircrawly View Post
    Talk about half ass moding. He fucking insulted everyone and no infraction given to him but One to others who do the same. ML if you can not do your job as a mod right don't fucking do it. You should be infracting your buddy as well and not applying the rules to some

- - - Updated - - -

double standards are bullshit.

I will take my infraction for calling out your shitty job at moding now
    Why would a blizz fanboy forum mod would punish a blizz fanboy ?

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    The reason the other games only charge $2 for a helm is because they can barely hold a subscriber at $10 per month. Blizzard can charge the $15 and get it, I already saw a few people with the helms on my server.
    Or maybe they are able to make a decent profit at $2 for a helm and they actually value their customers?

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Wouldn't that mean they could charge less then? Or are you saying people who play WoW are retarded enough to pay that much?