Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Glyph of the Unbound Elemental + Glyph of Condensation

Here is the Glyph of the Unbound Elemental plus Glyph of Condensation (+40% size for your Water Elemental. There is also Glyph of Evaporation that decreases the size by 40%)

Now I wanna play a mage...

10+ Year Old Account
    As a Shaman, I am totes jelly.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    http://imgur.com/a/mv2X1

Here's the total 6 options, and one of me not standing up properly.

But what happens if you apply all three at once
    (nothing special)

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    It just reverts to normal size. Sad, I know. It doesn't turn into some abomination that changes size constantly.

I'll certainly be going with unbound and evap glyphs as Frost.

Will probably use that combo for a week or two until I remember how annoying it is having the welly that big and misclicking on it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylol View Post
    Will probably use that combo for a week or two until I remember how annoying it is having the welly that big and misclicking on it all the time.
    Yeah, that's why i don't want to use a glyph that makes it larger. The 40% smaller one works for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny thing : My WE don't want to go back in is original form, even if I take off the unbound glyph.

I still don't get why its unbound with we are summoning it.

10+ Year Old Account
    look closer, it doesn't have golden chains. And we are not summoners. We are conjurors. Without us, this water is nothing. His shape is up to us. We don't call him from Abysall Maws.
    Last edited by Sombrelune; 2013-07-25 at 08:13 AM.

Deleted
    The small one looks adorable!

I propose a glyph that both increases it's size by 40% and allows you to ride it as a ground mount.

Made a video with the new Glyphs :3 (Condensation, Evaporation and Unbound Elemental) if you guys wanna check how they look.

Last edited by Ichifails; 2013-07-26 at 04:11 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    RL reason: Unbound is the name of the model, I think since Wrath or Cata.

Lore reason: You can argue that the Water Elementals that Mages summon aren't Elementals themselves, but rather, water-filled automatons, if you know the ancient folklore tale of the Golem, it's like that but with Water being artifically put into a "package" body with little to no free will and mind.

Also, these are really good for those of us who don't want to be defined aesthetically by using the Elemental, while those who like it can make it more prominant. Of course, prepare for Auctioneers being blocked by them.

I am so gonna use the 40% decrease glyph on the unbound model, a super tiny Water elemental next to my panda will be hilarious!

I'm sure those big ass elementals won't be annoying in raids, nope, not at all
    like the unbound look, I've always thought the normal one looks stupid as shit

Deleted
    good video !!
    Did someone have checked if the size change depending on the player's race ?

very tiny with gob/gnome to huge with troll (I would have want a Tauren).

hilarous tips: make a tiny unbound, take a ground mount and look at it running !!!

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Ubound http://www.wowpedia.org/File:Ice_Avatar.jpg
    Bound http://www.wowpedia.org/File:Bound_Torrent.jpg

Bound elementals are a type of Elemental that are bound to cages. Mages are able to conjuror and control a water elemental without the need of a cage.