Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

14 council kills later, finally got Bad Juju

Hello guys, just like I wrote in my title, I have finally managed to coin a Bad juju regular trinket. Before getting this trinket I ran with the rep trinket and usually delayed second RF for when it proc'd but not sure how I should handle Rentaki+Juju procs. Do you guys wait for both to proc to use your second RF? Wait for Juju only?

You are lucky i guess. I have 18kills in normal/hc(13/5) and some in lfr and not even one dropped. In 18kills i saw 10helms (coins and drops from boss), same thing for caster trinket, just none. I love RNG, honestly love.......
    And i suggest you not to wait. Rentaki can proc 2 times in a row and then 2minutes without procs, or 1 proc every 90sec or so. So its pointless to wait in my opinion for a proc to use RF.
    You can wait however for both trinkets and pop 2nd potion for leet numbers.

Deleted
    Either the RNG gods are with you or they're not. Personally i believe they were at my side two resets ago when both me and my guildmate who plays a rogue got the trinket. Mine was Heroic TF which was one of the two drops, and my guildmate got hers off of a coin (we both coined). Know this is not any comfort to your bad luck but i would just like to incourage you enough to believe it will drop eventually, just pray and hope it does so before 5.4 hits ;D

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gratz! I still haven't seen it drop, and last night i lost the h renataki roll with our bear tank but at the end of the night he handed it to me

Got a Bad Juju on our first normal kill, and then coined a HC-TF one on our first Heroic kill, my fellow Hunter is still using VP trinket because Bad Juju hasn't dropped and we raid 25m lol.

My "FCK U RNG!" item is bracers from Tortos, we've gotten I believe 2 drops in +10 kills, both have been Expertise roll, Q_Q

LOL Tehterokkar. I got tortos bracers and they are also with expertise. This is stupid, maybe they are bugged now or something?

I also have stupid hc tortos bow (it dropped twice) and cant get my hands on IQ gun (actually never seen it drop (14 kills) :/

Back to the topic. With rppm crap you just pop your cds. The only thing I wait with is Stampede.

Rng gods are pure chaos. I got first night I changed my off spec to enhance. Coined the wushy trinket week before

To add to my "FCK U RNG" list, HC-TF Bracers from Tortos dropped, Hurray, another Exp roll! They got DE'd <3

Deleted
    Well the next patch is somewhat close so hopefully we'll all be luckier then. Now back to my question, so I should just do back to back rf and don't give a shit about procs for the next 3 mins?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Got a Bad Juju on our first normal kill, and then coined a HC-TF one on our first Heroic kill, my fellow Hunter is still using VP trinket because Bad Juju hasn't dropped and we raid 25m lol.

My "FCK U RNG!" item is bracers from Tortos, we've gotten I believe 2 drops in +10 kills, both have been Expertise roll, Q_Q
    Only boss ive been rather lucky one. 2´nd or 3´rd killed i Coined a TF HC Haste roll ,still havent seen a single gun drop thou from either normal or hc

lucky you....grats....

Quote Originally Posted by Naggash View Post
    You are lucky i guess. I have 18kills in normal/hc(13/5) and some in lfr and not even one dropped. In 18kills i saw 10helms (coins and drops from boss), same thing for caster trinket, just none. I love RNG, honestly love.......
    And i suggest you not to wait. Rentaki can proc 2 times in a row and then 2minutes without procs, or 1 proc every 90sec or so. So its pointless to wait in my opinion for a proc to use RF.
    You can wait however for both trinkets and pop 2nd potion for leet numbers.
    hehe another one like me, quote from other thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Gungrave View Post
    so far i've been 17 weeks of killing council of elders and coin rolling for bad juju and most of the time was 25 man, it hasn't even freaking dropped, i have coin rolled the helmet like 3 times that i already have.....i have gone through all of the stages of grief and accepted that it will never drop. how's that for bad luck.

Gungrave
    :<
    Today we killed councils hc and guess what? Another helm from bonus roll. Patch in a 1/1.5month and i'm still running with VP trinket. Right now i dont actually mind if it drop or not, but still would be nice to have one.

Rejoice, I am still using 2 crap trinkets because not a single trinket has EVER dropped for me since this xpack.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerxeskrogg View Post
    Hello guys, just like I wrote in my title, I have finally managed to coin a Bad juju regular trinket. Before getting this trinket I ran with the rep trinket and usually delayed second RF for when it proc'd but not sure how I should handle Rentaki+Juju procs. Do you guys wait for both to proc to use your second RF? Wait for Juju only?
    Gratz, im 15 normal kills/4 heroic kills in, coined it every week, still running a lfr juju.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    To add to my "FCK U RNG" list, HC-TF Bracers from Tortos dropped, Hurray, another Exp roll! They got DE'd <3
    Haha, mine were TF Hit bracers... to hell with that... Though I thought Renataki soul charm and Talisman of bloodlust where the optimal trinket combination....
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

I get gloves every coin on council got a HC BJ our 2nd kill on drop but still no head after 9 kills/9 coins (HC that is).

Quote Originally Posted by Zerxeskrogg View Post
    This thread is titled poorly for the real question you want to be answered. I think waiting for either one is fine, waiting for both you're risking the chance of waiting too long and not getting out the number of RF possible for the fight depending on when you're going to use your next readiness. If you're running BM, probably just worth tossing it out on the second BW.

As far as RNG goes, it is RNG. Our raid group has seen a total of 3 ranged weapon drops off of bosses in ALL of MoP, with 2 being in the last 3 weeks. Fortunately the coin system worked in my favor early on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sandwrong View Post
    Haha, mine were TF Hit bracers... to hell with that... Though I thought Renataki soul charm and Talisman of bloodlust where the optimal trinket combination....
    Renataki and Bad JuJu are BiS due to the huge agility procs and the PPM system.

Deleted
    Got it on my MW monk in the second council run and DE it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teucer View Post
    This thread is titled poorly for the real question you want to be answered. I think waiting for either one is fine, waiting for both you're risking the chance of waiting too long and not getting out the number of RF possible for the fight depending on when you're going to use your next readiness. If you're running BM, probably just worth tossing it out on the second BW.

As far as RNG goes, it is RNG. Our raid group has seen a total of 3 ranged weapon drops off of bosses in ALL of MoP, with 2 being in the last 3 weeks. Fortunately the coin system worked in my favor early on.

- - - Updated - - -

Renataki and Bad JuJu are BiS due to the huge agility procs and the PPM system.
    Haha, well it is just the title so I expected the people to somehow read the contents too. Anyway, I am not sure what to say about pairing it with BW,wouldn't it be a waste? Lookin at it like that the results would be, RF under BW hittin instants which pretty much does nothing for me so in the end I would get the same usage of RF since I would get hasted cobra shots once per readiness, at the 3 minute mark.

Deleted
    Grats on the Trinket.

the RNG gods were very pleased with me the day we killed council the first time.
    drops:
    Bad Juju HC (TF even!)
    protector token

both of which i won, and i coin rolled the mail helmet from the encounter also (just HC not TF).

in return they refuse too let me get the tortos or ra-den boots