Page 13 of 62 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So once again the voluptuous Jaina Proudslut stops another major battle from happening. When will we finally get to off this stupid blonde for treason? She got NUKED and still won't let the Alliance fight the Horde... strange how she's the sole survivor of the Theramore incident ISNT IT?! I'd say she's been a Horde spy ever since Thrall knocked her up in Wotlk (that's when all this pacifism started.) The Alliance will never come close to it's former glory until Jaina is dealt with for good, the problem is within our own ranks.

No it wouldn't be lame, people understands timeline. Geez it would be more lame to have 100 zones surounding garrosh and then not have him in the throne the whole time. This is level 90 content!! we understand!!! You make bad stories cause of this? You throw legacies away.

You could've atleast said that the fighting in zones like ashenvale and gilneas has stopped. And certain properties will be returned and some will be kept. Like say Orcs give back that ne village near the lake but keep splinter tree.
    Last edited by Philosopino; 2013-07-17 at 08:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys! Let's remake all the zones for the next xpac so that the very, very small minority of people posting on MMO Champ forums about how the leveling zones are still from cata will be happy!

I can go to Outland or Northrend and still see Illidan and Arthas, why are people not crying about that?

Seriously though, I'm huge on lore, but I'd rather see them develop end game content for in the game than revamped low level zones again.
    <Semi Retired> - Recruiting for 9.2!

Quote Originally Posted by Superchief View Post
    So once again the voluptuous Jaina Proudslut stops another major battle from happening. When will we finally get to off this stupid blonde for treason? She got NUKED and still won't let the Alliance fight the Horde... strange how she's the sole survivor of the Theramore incident ISNT IT?! I'd say she's been a Horde spy ever since Thrall knocked her up in Wotlk (that's when all this pacifism started.) The Alliance will never come close to it's former glory until Jaina is dealt with for good, the problem is within our own ranks.
    I think the shocker here is you'll find out it was jaina that wanted blood and varian that didn't allow the battle

Btw, talking about mop is a horde addon......where is my Siege of Stormwind? As a horde player, the SoO made me quit in disgust. The last we need to progress the alliance vs horde story is a civil war at home.

I'd rather have some lands stolen back by the alliance, but in return, get the chance to invade their capitol, too.
    Last edited by Tyrannica; 2013-07-17 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by silver9172 View Post
    Hey guys! Let's remake all the zones for the next xpac so that the very, very small minority of people posting on MMO Champ forums about how the leveling zones are still from cata will be happy!

I can go to Outland or Northrend and still see Illidan and Arthas, why are people not crying about that?

Seriously though, I'm huge on lore, but I'd rather see them develop end game content for in the game than revamped low level zones again.
    Who are you responding to?

Nearly everybody in this thread agrees that even though it might not be reflected in game, it should be mentioned and explained

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrain View Post
    I think the shocker here is you'll find out it was jaina that wanted blood and varian that didn't allow the battle
    I side with Jaina. We should push the advantage and recover Lordaeron from the Scourge 2.0.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

It's getting more ridiculous with each patch. I sure can't wait to see patch 6.0

Quote Originally Posted by dcuffel View Post
    OK, new idea. Let's just all get along, spread love and cheer and joy, and be one big happy faction!

We shall be known as the Alliance of Happiness, and no one can say Horde bias to that because Horde's not even in the title, but Alliance is.
    Honestly, I want this to happen, though it seems you don't from how you worded things.

If the next expansion really is the return of the legion, it would make a lot of sense to put up a united front. There would be plenty of room for storyline about racial issues between the previous factions, while at the same time they are forced to work together to prevent them all from dying.

superchief If you did the alliance operation shieldwall storylines all the way to exalted you'd find out that jaina is now the alliance loose cannon and varian the "voice of reason"

Quote Originally Posted by fffxc2 View Post
    Honestly, I want this to happen, though it seems you don't from how you worded things.

If the next expansion really is the return of the legion, it would make a lot of sense to put up a united front. There would be plenty of room for storyline about racial issues between the previous factions, while at the same time they are forced to work together to prevent them all from dying.
    Fully agree.

I have the fear however that next expansion might be Old Gods/Azshara and the war continues for another year

10+ Year Old Account
    My main is Alliance but jesus you're being unreasonable. Sometimes people expect way too much from Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    the alliance has had the best lore this expansion. ive never felt more badass as an alliance player than this expansion and the alliance kicked butt this entire expansion, they pretty much didnt lose a single battle besides theramore and they completely won the pandaren expedition.
    I do agree, we didn't walk out empty handed. We won over the pandaren expedition and the pandarens. We won over wrathion until he gets pissed at what varian did.

I would say the alliance won this expansion. The horde may have had more content ABOUT them, but we still won more in the end. Killing garrosh for the horde was a victory but a loss at the same time, they were fractured and divided. They had an amazing war machine that garrosh brought down because he split the horde up.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    I do agree, we didn't walk out empty handed. We won over the pandaren expedition and the pandarens. We won over wrathion until he gets pissed at what varian did.

I would say the alliance won this expansion. The horde may have had more content ABOUT them, but we still won more in the end. Killing garrosh for the horde was a victory but a loss at the same time, they were fractured and divided. They had an amazing war machine that garrosh brought down because he split the horde up.
    We win with the horde fractured yet we come away with nothing, not even recovering any of our initial losses

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    No but I at least expected us to be told our lands were being returned even if it wasn't reflected and the horde had to agree to terms in order for us to leave.

We hold all the cards it literally makes 0 sense for Varian to leave empty handed

"All the cards"

Oh you must mean all those plague bombs you have stocked up because someone told you not to use them.

OHHH, oh you meant those Goblin bombs that youre old leader also had forsaken you to use.

Wait...somethings not right here...

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Fully agree.

I have the fear however that next expansion might be Old Gods/Azshara and the war continues for another year
    Unlikely considering Varian does not want the war to continue.

I do think we're seeing increasingly so the possibility of it not being the Legion yet, and that there will be an Azshara (no old gods pls) expansion to tie us over.

MoP did a horrible job of giving us a real sense of impending doom, even if Wrathion claimed it existed.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Codah View Post
    My main is Alliance but jesus you're being unreasonable. Sometimes people expect way too much from Blizzard.
    I expect or hope for at least a few lasting marks of Alliance victory in-game; rather than everything happening behind the scenes in books and stories on the WoW sites. Meanwhile, we get lasting marks of Horde victories all over the place; Theramore's a crater, Gilneas is a ghost town, Southshore is a slime pit, and so on and so forth.

What do you mean you got nothing from it? You kill Garrosh. You destroy Garrosh's Horde. You have to be fucking dense not to realize that you're not fighting the Horde in 5.4, you're fighting Garrosh, with the majority of the Horde on YOUR side. You're not gonna get shit other than the satisfaction that the Orc responsible for all of that shit is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomial17 View Post
    "All the cards"

Oh you must mean all those plague bombs you have stocked up because someone told you not to use them.

OHHH, oh you meant those Goblin bombs that youre old leader also had forsaken you to use.

Wait...somethings not right here...
    You think Thrall and Vol'jin would allow the forsaken to release plague canisters across Orgrimmar?

It really isn't debatable that the alliance is much stronger at the end of SoO

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    What do you mean you got nothing from it? You kill Garrosh. You destroy Garrosh's Horde. You have to be fucking dense not to realize that you're not fighting the Horde in 5.4, you're fighting Garrosh, with the majority of the Horde on YOUR side. You're not gonna get shit other than the satisfaction that the Orc responsible for all of that shit is dead.
    Yet the victories that "Garrosh's horde" won the "innocent horde" is still keeping the spoils from.

In terms of logic it makes literally 0 sense that the alliance would walk away from the horde's capital without a peace treaty and terms of agreement, and if you think otherwise you're mental.

Much like Germany had terms pushed on it after the World Wars even though many of their people were innocent.

Kind of disappointed if thing aren't at least mentioned that the Horde basically signs an armistice (not a true surrender) and gives us back our lands (possibly excluding Lordaeron because Sylvie won't like that), even if it's in name only like Dalaran being Alliance again, but can't say I'm surprised. If I didn't have friends Alliance side that refused to play Horde, and whom I raid with, I'd never touch Alliance again mostly because even if not true it really does seem like Horde get all the cool victories and lore, and Alliance is "these guys over here". I know that Alliance is fairly generic compared to some of the race dynamics of the Horde, but still.