Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    1-4, nope.
    5 n/a.
    6, no, just makes them want the flashy higher gear.
    7-10, nope.
    11, no if in general; if a few added world elites...eh, yes, no, doesn't matter.

Yup, "casual" and don't care, it's not a four letter word and shouldn't be generalized into what it's supposed to mean. Though I guess not all hardcores are the same either.

1. Yes (raiding wise).
    2. Nope.
    3. Not in the slightest.
    4. No.
    5. God no BC had more issues than I can count on either of my hands.
    6. Not entirely. I think bigger NUMBERS cause other players to aspire to become better (by better numbers I mean better dps/heals).
    7. Nope. It's there if you want to get it. Nothing is forcing you to get it.
    8. No saw it coming years ago.
    9. Nope.
    10. Nope.
    11. There already are.

I'M NOT HARDCORE ENOUGH!
    /cry

Quote Originally Posted by caballitomalo View Post
    Note: just in case, I mean this as a joke. Someone is bound to take it seriously and it never hurts to make it clear that is meant as a joke. Now, as such, it does carry a certain truth to it.
    Oh if it's a joke then it is okay to flame people with other opinions than yours. By the way, it's not funny and it's pure flamebate and you know it since you feel the need to make some lame note in the end.

Good luck trying to be funny in the future!

1. yes
    2. yes
    3. yes
    4. yes
    5. yes
    6. yes
    7. yes
    8. yes
    9. yes
    10. yes
    11. yes

hihihihihihi

Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post
    Oh if it's a joke then it is okay to flame people with other opinions than yours. By the way, it's not funny and it's pure flamebate and you know it since you feel the need to make some lame note in the end.

Good luck trying to be funny in the future!
    Are you joking?

He even offers a note in the initial post it's for fun purposes and it's a joke.

Come on, man. Lighten up. No one in this thread is flaming one another.

Let's get back on topic.

You know, honestly... I threw in the most obviously cliche questions I could think off and figured, irony and the internetz would do the rest.

Seeing people honestly answer this questions do makes me second guess this. I meant it as a joke for people to come in and flame at it for a bit and maybe have a few laughs. But this answers seam honest to me. Figures.
    How can you be surprised when you already said yourself it would happen? lol

I find these questions quite entertaining, because I see these people all the time.

Addition to the list:

Did you start playing after vanilla, but wish everything was like it now?

1. Semi
    2. During progress - yes
    3. Nope.
    4. I hate doing them and they're basically the only viable way of gearing alts. But I don't mind them being in the game.
    5. Nope.
    6. Yes.
    7. Nope - But there should be rewards for clearing the most difficult aspect of each part of the game that are only obtainable that way.
    8. a) they look like shit b) As long as they aren't a necessity to progress raid I don't really care.
    9. Hell no, I hate not having flying mounts.
    10. I'd like leveling to be faster, I don't particularly enjoy it outside of the rush/grind just as the expansion hits.
    11. If they're actually difficult and also give a corresponding reward - Yes.

1. Are you a hardcore player?
    Not exactly. I'm active raider in a guild that is 12/12 normal.
    2. Do you feel obligated to do dailies?
    When I was a healer in WotLK and Cata, yes. Having to collect offspec gear and optimize addons and UI to two different specs to efficiently do dailies was pain in the ass. Now I play DPS and dailies are actually fun.
    3. Do you think pet battles are a waist of development time and resources?
    I know I sound like the biggest pleb saying this but I've done quite a lot of pet battling, and to be honest the whole system is just a bad version of Pokemon. As someone who has done CP for years, the lack of depth in Pet Battles is quite ridiculous.
    4. Do you think LFR and other grouping options are killing raiding?
    No. As long as they remove every incentive for regular raiders to do them. That means item levels should be T15 normal > T16 LFR.
    5. Do you think BC was the best wow has ever been?
    TBC was when I started raiding. I think Ulduar was still better. That's not to say TBC wasn't really good though.
    6. To your understanding, better geared players make lesser players aspire to be better?
    Depends on a person. I'm afraid most of casual scum in WoW don't really care for anything. They don't care for better gear. They don't care for better DPS, healing or tanking abilities. They don't view the game as we who read MMO-C forums do. They only want instant gratification. I don't blame WoW or Blizzard for this trend, it's the mobile/facebook gaming that is the fault.
    7. Do you feel cheated when any sort of reward, either cosmetic or not, is given to anyone for doing something other than raiding or pvp?
    No, as long as they earned the item, either through skill (Brawlers, Proving Grounds) or through dedication (Legendary questline, faction reputation).
    8. Are you infuriated for the cosmetic items being sold in the pet store?
    Not infuriated but disappointed.
    9. Do you wish flying/fast mounts where removed?
    Yes, and I play on PvE server and couldn't care less about PvP in any shape or form. Pandaria was so beautiful while leveling, climbing up to Veiled Stair while reading the lore on the way, visiting mountaintop temples in Jade Forest, walking among the lush vegetation of Krasarang, avoiding all Mantid and Sha in Dread Wastes and much more. All these aspects are nullified with flying mounts. I'd even remove flight points too, or make them far more expensive. Your character's location should have a meaning, and attending a raid should be a journey.
    10. Do you feel leveling is too fast and people don't die enough?
    11. Do you think there should be more menacing and threatening mobs while leveling?
    People die while leveling? Players are demanding faster leveling because they find it boring. No doubt, current leveling is very boring because there's no challenge. It doesn't need to be Brawler's difficult, but something like Pandaria rare elites strength mobs every now and then to keep people awake.

I meant it as a joke for people to come in and flame at it for a bit and maybe have a few laughs. But this answers seam honest to me. Figures.
    Of course you did.

"I'm just asking questions here, people!"
    Benevolence is a luxury for the strong - Wrathion

Herald of the Titans
    1. Are you a hardcore player? No, but I play a lot.
    2. Do you feel obligated to do dailies? Only when patterns are gated behind them.
    3. Do you think pet battles are a waist of development time and resources? No, I think they are pretty cool.
    4. Do you think LFR and other grouping options are killing raiding? No, the way experienced raiders go about raiding is killing raiding.
    5. Do you think BC was the best wow has ever been? Good God no.
    6. To your understanding, better geared players make lesser players aspire to be better? Only in their dreams.
    7. Do you feel cheated when any sort of reward, either cosmetic or not, is given to anyone for doing something other than raiding or pvp? No. Just no.
    8. Are you infuriated for the cosmetic items being sold in the pet store? They could sell tier gear in the pet store and it wouldn't bother me. I don't use it.
    9. Do you wish flying/fast mounts where removed? No, they are fine.
    10. Do you feel leveling is too fast and people don't die enough? No, people confuse the difficulty of leveling their 5th alt with the difficulty of playing the game for the first time.
    11. Do you think there should be more menacing and threatening mobs while leveling? More mobs like the super-healthy normal ones in Townlong and Dread Wastes? No. More elites (rare and otherwise) for leveling players? Sure.

1. Are you a hardcore player? no ^^ unless u mean hardcore LFR'r then yes =P valor cap like 3 toons per week
    2. Do you feel obligated to do dailies? feel obligated to get rune's before i do LFR on the toons i gear, but i enyoy questing
    3. Do you think pet battles are a waist of development time and resources? no pet's are awsome
    4. Do you think LFR and other grouping options are killing raiding? no i woulden't have much too do without it
    5. Do you think BC was the best wow has ever been? i have little to no memory of that time, was too noob to now what raiding was, mainly just PvP'd
    6. To your understanding, better geared players make lesser players aspire to be better? have no idea
    7. Do you feel cheated when any sort of reward, either cosmetic or not, is given to anyone for doing something other than raiding or pvp? no not really
    8. Are you infuriated for the cosmetic items being sold in the pet store? no i like them, think i bought nearly every pet and mount so far
    9. Do you wish flying/fast mounts where removed? nah i like them, tho miss alittle the feeling from vanilla
    10. Do you feel leveling is too fast and people don't die enough? yes oh god yes, please give challange mode level ^^
    11. Do you think there should be more menacing and threatening mobs while leveling? same awnser as 10 kinda

My MaL http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Draknalor For The Glory Of Ecchi

No

Used to, only way to get factions to exalted. Not anymore now I've achieved that.

No. I kinda enjoy doing them from time to time.

No. It just gives other people more things to do.

No

6. To your understanding, better geared players make lesser players aspire to be better?
    No

7. Do you feel cheated when any sort of reward, either cosmetic or not, is given to anyone for doing something other than raiding or pvp?
    No

No. As long as it sticks to cosmetic items I don't care.

Please no.

No, could be sped up even more if you ask me, especially after 5 characters to max level...

11. Do you think there should be more menacing and threatening mobs while leveling?
    Could be fun. But it's not necessary.

1. Are you a hardcore player? I would say so. I run Sims regularily to find out what I should be doing, constantly trying to crunch numbers and better myself.

2. Do you feel obligated to do dailies? Yes, although not everyday, just enough to get my tokens every week.

3. Do you think pet battles are a waist of development time and resources? No, its a fine little sub game to take a break.

4. Do you think LFR and other grouping options are killing raiding? Yes. A huge yes. I think we should have Flex OR LFR, not both.

5. Do you think BC was the best wow has ever been? No, I think WotLK was probably the highlight. Good mixture between hard yet accessible content, good story.

6. To your understanding, better geared players make lesser players aspire to be better? Not always.

7. Do you feel cheated when any sort of reward, either cosmetic or not, is given to anyone for doing something other than raiding or pvp? Depends on the reward. Ill say no.

8. Are you infuriated for the cosmetic items being sold in the pet store? No. Although I wish they werent so expensive.

9. Do you wish flying/fast mounts where removed? No.

10. Do you feel leveling is too fast and people don't die enough? To fast. No. To easy, yes.

11. Do you think there should be more menacing and threatening mobs while leveling? For sure, Yes.

1. Are you a hardcore player? Hardcore in terms of the effort I put into improving myself. Not necessarily the amount of time I raid, but yes, I'd consider myself relatively hardcore.
    2. Do you feel obligated to do dailies? Nope, and anyone who says they have to do dailies is fooling themselves. Pet Battles are faster for lesser charms anyways.
    3. Do you think pet battles are a waist of development time and resources? Nope, they are a fun little side thing to do.
    4. Do you think LFR and other grouping options are killing raiding? Killing raiding? Nope. Although LFD still irks me a little bit.
    5. Do you think BC was the best wow has ever been? Nope
    6. To your understanding, better geared players make lesser players aspire to be better? Yep, whenever I was a casual player, I'd see people with really rare mounts and gear and I'd want to get that stuff myself.
    7. Do you feel cheated when any sort of reward, either cosmetic or not, is given to anyone for doing something other than raiding or pvp? In the Blizz Store, somewhat. I feel like they more mounts and pets than they really should, but it doesn't bother me enough to worry about.
    8. Are you infuriated for the cosmetic items being sold in the pet store? Like I said in #7, I'm not a fan, but I really don't care.
    9. Do you wish flying/fast mounts where removed? No
    10. Do you feel leveling is too fast and people don't die enough? Too fast? No. As for the dying thing yes.
    11. Do you think there should be more menacing and threatening mobs while leveling? One thing I got to tip my hat to SWTOR for is the difficulty of leveling. Not impossible, but you had to work for it a little bit. I definitely think WoW should be more challenging in the 1-90 experience.
    Friend Code: 4570-7432-6960. Add me if you want to play some Pokemon.

1. I used to be sort of hardcore in WotLK
    2. I dont feel obligated to do dailies
    3. Meh... I like how blizz is adding more non-raid content for non-raiders.
    4. For me, yes. I feel satisfied only clearing LFR, but it's so easily cleared that I finish it so quickly and feel burnt out too quickly.
    5. Yes, progression was awesome
    6. Yes, gives lesser players role models of sorts
    7. No, it will help people get out of raiding is mandatory accessible content =/
    8. Not infuriated, I'm a bit disappointed in blizz though for the cash shop
    9. No, mounts are fine
    10. Yes, I feel that max level isn't such a huge achievement anymore
    11. Yes. Challenges help people improve and they give you interesting stories to tell hehe
    wuz i rly hear m8?

1. Are you a hardcore player? only during the first 3 weeks following a patch, then i'm barely logging in
    2. Do you feel obligated to do dailies? no, but i feel obligated to get 50 lesser charms
    3. Do you think pet battles are a waist of development time and resources? somewhat
    4. Do you think LFR and other grouping options are killing raiding? killing no, having a negative impact yes
    5. Do you think BC was the best wow has ever been? beginning of BC post consumables nerf, yes. before the consumable nerf, no.
    6. To your understanding, better geared players make lesser players aspire to be better? used to, doesnt any more.
    7. Do you feel cheated when any sort of reward, either cosmetic or not, is given to anyone for doing something other than raiding or pvp? not giving two fucks about it
    8. Are you infuriated for the cosmetic items being sold in the pet store? not giving two fucks about it
    9. Do you wish flying/fast mounts where removed? not caring about it much
    10. Do you feel leveling is too fast and people don't die enough? yes, an absolute yes. dinging 90 at 8-9am on the release night of MoP made me facepalm rather than be happy about finishing the leveling. i didn't even die once, either.
    11. Do you think there should be more menacing and threatening mobs while leveling? absolutely.

1. was before mop.
    2. i do, but i stopped
    3. not really.
    4. to an extent, yes.
    5. i started in wotlk, so idk.
    6. yes and no. it depends on the player. some people are turned off at the sight of how much further they have to progress rather than motivated.
    7. no.
    8. no.
    9. no.
    10. kind of. i enjoy leveling and its probably one of my favorite things to do in the game. it is quite fast and im not a fan of the cata changes to 1-60 zones.
    11. definitely. i really dislike how they removed most elite mobs from zones. it was such a bad idea...

armory | pro raiders | nollie#1445

1. Are you a hardcore player? Hardcore raider? - Yes. I don't really do much outside of raiding tho.
    2. Do you feel obligated to do dailies? - Once a week for charms
    3. Do you think pet battles are a waist of development time and resources? - yep
    4. Do you think LFR and other grouping options are killing raiding? - nope
    5. Do you think BC was the best wow has ever been? - nope
    6. To your understanding, better geared players make lesser players aspire to be better? - I do get the occasional rogue question but overall I think no
    7. Do you feel cheated when any sort of reward, either cosmetic or not, is given to anyone for doing something other than raiding or pvp? - No
    8. Are you infuriated for the cosmetic items being sold in the pet store? - Nope
    9. Do you wish flying/fast mounts where removed? - If they could redesign certain zones that pretty much require a flying mount then yes
    10. Do you feel leveling is too fast and people don't die enough? - Maybe a little too fast and I think most zones need some kind of don't f with this guy mob to generally try and avoid/maybe tie into a group quest.
    11. Do you think there should be more menacing and threatening mobs while leveling? - Yes

no, used to be semi hardcore in cata in terms of trying to get the best out of my character

i only do them untill im exalted, but not because i feel obligated to, only because i want to.

no, they are fun

no, if someone wants to raid they will find a way to raid, lfr or anything other doesnt have a single impact on it.

i didnt play back then, so i cant comment

yes

no

dont care

no, if anything i want them at lvl 1

no, i hate lvling so the faster its over the better

i dont really care, sure its not much of a challenge when you can survive 5 mobs hacking in on you and come out with full healt, but i didnt really like the vanilla system where you had to drink after every 3 or 4 mobs as a mage during lvling either.
    Last edited by silmarilen; 2013-07-18 at 01:55 AM.