Poll: How much did you spend on Steam games?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Oh, on topic, my account is worth about $1000, 63 games, and spent 165 total.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Diabl0 View Post
    about $40, and I created my account in 2004. I'm not a big fan of Steam because it's all tied to my account and require an internet connection in one way or another.
    I don't know where people get this Steam DRM bullshit from
    I just took this SS:
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Deleted

I haven't played half my library =[

Oh darn, I mistaken the title for how much I had spent on the summer sale, so I chose less then £100... >_<
    My account worth is actually £204.
    Last edited by Libram; 2013-07-17 at 08:37 PM.

Deleted
    Around 150€, almost all games bought on sales (12 @ was the most expensive one - I usually wait some months or years, and then almost all games are really cheap).
    + About 100 € I got in gifts (bday / xmas) over the last 2 years.

I've spent $114, 11 games. Most games were less than $5 but it gets skewed by the ones I was impatient for like borderlands 2 which I got back when it first went 50% off after launch. Don't regret it a bit though!

Deleted
    I think something's wrong with my purchase history. Half the games I own on steam aren't there. I'd estimate I've spent around £200.

Quote Originally Posted by Dingolicious View Post
    I think something's wrong with my purchase history. Half the games I own on steam aren't there. I'd estimate I've spent around £200.
    Did you click See All?

I've spent $2035 on 136 games or about $15 a game. I guess DLC makes each games price look higher since it doesn't count as a new game but I've enjoyed most of these games and it's nice not paying $60 a game.

Could of saved more if I waited longer for sales, but in the end that's a whole lot of gaming for the price and years.

...Civ 5 brave new world DLC... must wait for sale...
    Last edited by Corleggy; 2013-07-17 at 09:27 PM.
    Ricotta,Corleggy Retired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corleggy View Post
    ...Civ 5 brave new world DLC... must wait for sale...
    It went on sale on the first day of the summer sales by error and then corrected. I believe it was something like 33% and as a result all those who pre-ordered Civ5 BNW got Civ4 as a compensation.

Also, BNW is fucking awesome.

OT: Well I though that I spent too much on games but seeing some people here I am a bit relieved .
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Still, even if you ignore the that, the hijab is a serious safety concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    So what? If I got to decide I'd take Stalin's path regarding religion.

I just went to mysteamguage to see what it has said about my steam account. According to it, I have spent $2589.34

That value doesn't include in game purchases. I know I have spent at least another hundred dollars on TF2, on items and keys. I'm a sucker for that game, but I have spent almost 2000 hours playing it.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

99€ which is about 85£. I don't like digital only purchases and use Steam just to get stuff really cheap.

Shit I voted the wrong thing as I thought it said "this summer sale" lol. But overall my account is worth $4200 I believe and I've spent $1500 to $2000 I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you check your history?
    Aye mate

15+ Year Old Account
    7euro atm
    Left4Dead 1 and 2, 3,49 Euro each :>
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

150 Euro + 30 Euro in gifts since June 2011 for about 50 games or so.

(I only buy during Steam Sales.)

$247.96

I certainly regret a lot of the purchases. Stupid Steam sales. Should have never gotten: Dark Souls, Borderlands 2, Deus Ex: HR + DLC's, Dead Space 2, Orcs Must Die!, Bastion, Witcher (first one), and L.A. Noire.

All the games that I enjoy keeping though I got at full price when they were released so the ones I regret all happen to be impulse purchases during the Steam sale.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

$462.71
    But steam sale isn't over so this will surely increase.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use to make purchases on my boyfriend's steam account. Couldn't tell you why honestly. So the purchase history on my newly created account is just a measly £ 9.99 or $11.99 in USD. I've only bought FFVII for myself. Our shared account is upwards of £600 easily.

183 transactions, 308 games all totaling around $2,000.

Steam Gauge values my account at $3959.
    Last edited by Stonetosser; 2013-07-18 at 12:38 AM.