Cut primal diamonds 5.4 market value

So Ive been thinking lately. And curious what your thoughts on this might be.

My first thought is that cut primal diamonds should stay pretty steady. I wouldnt expect much of an increase but slightly over the current primal diamond value. And sell rates will stay pretty steady as to what they are now with a slight increase.

Now the only thing that worries me a bit is the new Legendary quest line meta gems might hurt the market a tad. In which they have slowed the sales quite a bit. But i believe its a combo of towards the end of patch as well with the new meta addition.

Also i read somewhere that legendary quest might become BOA so then if thats the case i might worry a little more about the cut primal diamond market. Because that would take away the need for alt purchases. And only leave the people who have not completed the legendary.

Anyhow whats your guys thoughts on the matter.
    Blizzcon 2010+2011+2013+2014+2015 Attendee!
    lvl-110 Zeush(Sen'jin) Orc Fury Warrior(bread and Butter) WATCH BIG CRITS! Raiding Guild Reality Series! http://www.bigcrits.com/site/index.php

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bgwilly31 View Post
    Also i read somewhere that legendary quest might become BOA so then if thats the case i might worry a little more about the cut primal diamond market. Because that would take away the need for alt purchases. And only leave the people who have not completed the legendary.
    Unless you can find an actual source for this, I would assume you have merely confused it with the requirement to access the new world boss in 5.4, the legendary meta gems will not be made account wide.

Deleted
    What mrelusive says. Think you are confused. When a patch hits people have this strange overoptimistic idea that they get a full gear set immediately. It doesnt happen. What happens depends on supply and demand. I have no idea how many you have stockpiled. Unless you have thousands, then I wouldnt worry. Prices will increase imo when the patch hits although all servers are different. If you are worried then dont transmute them till you know you can sell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bgwilly31 View Post
    There's no way they'll do this. They'll make it easier for alts to catch up, but they won't make it BoA. BoA legendaries would be a farce.