Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Stevie Wonder boycotts Florida

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/m...a-law/2520489/

Excerpt:

Stevie Wonder says he won't perform again in Florida until the state abolishes its Stand Your Ground gun law, which permits using deadly force against those who pose a risk of killing or seriously injuring someone. He made the announcement during a concert Sunday in Quebec City, a day after the acquittal of George Zimmerman, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Personally I'm pretty furious and heartbroken given just how relevant Stevie is. Lets just hope Justin Bieber doesn't join him or it will be all out anarchy.

I wonder if anybody will tell Steve that 1/3 of Florida's SYG claims have been made by Blacks, a rate double the percentage of Florida's Black population. Also that the success rate in proving the claim is higher for Blacks than all other racial groups. What this means is that SYG is immensely beneficial for Blacks in Florida despite Eric Holders [baseless] claim to the contrary.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/m...a-law/2520489/

Personally I'm pretty furious and heartbroken given just how relevant Stevie is. Lets just hope Justin Bieber doesn't join him or it will be all out anarchy.

I wonder if anybody will tell Steve that 1/3 of Florida's SYG claims have been made by Blacks, a rate double the percentage of Florida's Black population. Also that the success rate in proving the claim is higher for Blacks than all other racial groups. What this means is that SYG is immensely beneficial for Blacks in Florida despite Eric Holders [baseless] claim to the contrary.
    What does Stevie Wonder being black and the black/white ratio of all SYG claims have to do with each other?

I did not see that one coming.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by You can call me V View Post
    Another racist black dude.
    Erm what?

10+ Year Old Account
    People sometimes appeal to the emotions of their fan base by doing stupid things. This is most certainly one of those stupid things.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Mr S Wonder, has also boycotted being relevent for the past 20 years. Who cares.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those poor poor flordian stevie wonder fans...
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

People are actually going to Stevie Wonder concerts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is he also going to stay out of the other 22 state with the same law?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm tall, and thin, with a bright red head but strike me once and I'm black instead...
    And the collective entirety of the State of Florida said...

"Who?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    People are actually going to Stevie Wonder concerts?
    I feel the same way about Florida. You know you can get a bus ticket out of there for like 50$? So... that's an option.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Seriously, how the fuck would he know if he was in FL anyways. Not like he can see the " Welcome to Florida " sign as he is driven in.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Erm what?
    Come on man, that's all it's about. Cracka this, cracka that. I'm so sick of the race shit dude. Stevie Wonder don't even know what color HE is.

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    I did not see that one coming.
    I see wot you did thar.

So that means his three fans in Florida won't see him perform. That's so sad.

Come on man, that's all it's about. Cracka this, cracka that. I'm so sick of the race shit dude. Stevie Wonder don't even know what color HE is.
    Best fucking skit ever. Clayton Bigsby!

Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    Best fucking skit ever. Clayton Bigsby!
    Best when he divorces his wife.

I'm so sick of the race shit dude.
    Then stop talking about it. I still don't see how this is anyway related to the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    Mr S Wonder, has also boycotted being relevent for the past 20 years. Who cares.

Ahahaha, yeah i'm not too sure what good boycotting a state would do anyway.

The sweet tears of the whiny liberals and racial profiteers.

SO DELICIOUS

Who cares about the evidence and the law, right?

P.S I have no idea who Steve Wonder.
    Eredar lord of the trifling Gnome.