Deleted

Dedicated challenge mode group

Hey guys, I've recently been using the openraid website to find groups for cm's but I've either had useless players, or no shows. So I've turned my gaze upon mmo-champ to help me out!
    Im going to build a STABLE cm group that would like to attempt 9/9 gold over the weekend. If anyone is interested, please could you pm me your class/spec/role and also previous experience! Cheers!

Apart from that, is their any tips or tricks that can shave off seconds in SPECIFIC Cm's? Not including generic invisible pots etc, thanks! <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakaroth View Post

Apart from that, is their any tips or tricks that can shave off seconds in SPECIFIC Cm's? Not including generic invisible pots etc, thanks! <3
    I haven't done them in a long time now but hopefully these still work for speedier runs..

- Scholomance. Lillian Voss, kill her before she vanishes (start the burn when she's at like 60ish%). That should buy you almost 2 minutes.
    - Shado-pan monestary. Between 3rd and 4th (final) boss there are the floating panda's you need to click (4 times?). Have your tank pick up the first two mobs right after 3rd boss and make the other 4 party members click the panda at the very same time. That way you don't need to kill much more at all before the last boss and should buy you 2 or so minutes.
    - Niuzao. At the start, kill trash to get the dmg increase buff. Reset, repeat, until you have a huge amount of stacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by critsom View Post
    I haven't done them in a long time now but hopefully these still work for speedier runs..

- Scholomance. Lillian Voss, kill her before she vanishes (start the burn when she's at like 60ish%). That should buy you almost 2 minutes.
    - Shado-pan monestary. Between 3rd and 4th (final) boss there are the floating panda's you need to click (4 times?). Have your tank pick up the first two mobs right after 3rd boss and make the other 4 party members click the panda at the very same time. That way you don't need to kill much more at all before the last boss and should buy you 2 or so minutes.
    - Niuzao. At the start, kill trash to get the dmg increase buff. Reset, repeat, until you have a huge amount of stacks.
    Some good tips ^^

Adding:
    Get a Battlehorn if you don't have one - theres some obvious spots to do it scholo trash after janis, 40 monkeys, also pulling first boss of SM with horn works beautifully have everyone stack in front of the boss in line with the tree.
    Have dps make /tar pile macro for SM as gate opens
    MSP last room dogs + boss is easily healed through if you have cc

Just some weird random info i dont see being done in every vid thats worked well for me

Quote Originally Posted by Bombino View Post
    Some good tips ^^

Adding:
    Get a Battlehorn if you don't have one - theres some obvious spots to do it scholo trash after janis, 40 monkeys, also pulling first boss of SM with horn works beautifully have everyone stack in front of the boss in line with the tree.
    Have dps make /tar pile macro for SM as gate opens
    MSP last room dogs + boss is easily healed through if you have cc

Just some weird random info i dont see being done in every vid thats worked well for me
    Horn is stellar for monkeys, bone people, MSP final room, as you said, as well as the wind-lord boss+trash in SNT (pull whole field when boss goes into shell and kill all with bombs!), as well as SM Cath. Also recommend rod of Ambershaping for free CC.

Healers should get Klaxxi water for fast rejuv.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    inb4 closed.
    Why don´t people read the stickies? Grouping up ain´t allowed in this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    im also asking for general tips.

Just watch the aftermath youtube videos. I think most tips are mentioned there. The videos are excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Just watch the aftermath youtube videos. I think most tips are mentioned there. The videos are excellent.
    Those are really useful + there are more on youtube if you care to check.
    Additionally:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6863526914
    http://www.wowhead.com/guide=1423/ch...in-depth-guide
    Lots of good info there too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bring a DK to SM for first boss. You can Grip and Control the ghosts and it will destroy the first boss in under 20 seconds. Buys you about 2 minutes.