Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
... LastLast
  1. #61
    Banned ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,786
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    I'm gaining far more enjoyment from the collective butthurt and resentment. The helm is simply a bonus.
    The reactions to these are thoroughly entertaining. Far better than the Celestial Steed.
    Bravo Blizzard.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    You sound like such a nice guy.
    Thanks!

    /10char

  3. #63
    The clipping issue is not surprising given how that occurs on many traditional helms, though the visual effects should be more persistent I will agree.
    Looks like the curse of being an early adopter.

  4. #64
    Pit Lord SourceOfInfection's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In an expensive beach front condo I don't deserve.
    Posts
    2,343
    Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    That is true for A LOT of helms in wow, and it has been like that since WoW release. Why would you think these helms would have been an exception?
    Maybe because you pay one month sub worth or a third of an expansion pack for this helm?
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    Her head is so far up her own asshole that I'm surprised she's not on the list of people she's fucked.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Thanks!

    /10char
    Np, i always get along pretty well with spoiled brats.

  6. #66
    Banned ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,786
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Maybe because you pay one month sub worth or a third of an expansion pack for this helm?
    Hundreds of helms clip with male troll faces and features.. do you expect them to remodel them just to work with these three helms?

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Np, i always get along pretty well with spoiled brats.
    You've spent your entire life with one after all, right?

  8. #68
    Pit Lord SourceOfInfection's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In an expensive beach front condo I don't deserve.
    Posts
    2,343
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Hundreds of helms clip with male troll faces and features.. do you expect them to remodel them just to work with these three helms?
    For 15 dollars, yeah I would expect the helm to be properly formatted to work with troll when a troll puts them on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    Her head is so far up her own asshole that I'm surprised she's not on the list of people she's fucked.

  9. #69
    Banned ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,786
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    For 15 dollars, yeah I would.
    Well, they are definitely working on those new models to appease you. Just wait a bit. Maybe they can chop off those troll noses and tusks to make it work with that skull projection.

  10. #70
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    2,190
    i find it quite funny that blizz sells 3 transmog helmets for the price of an expansion and they are still glitchy... you'd think for that price they'd put same effort as into creating expansion ;>

  11. #71
    Pit Lord SourceOfInfection's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In an expensive beach front condo I don't deserve.
    Posts
    2,343
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Well, they are definitely working on those new models to appease you. Just wait a bit. Maybe they can chop off those troll noses and tusks to make it work with that skull projection.
    You do understand that a helm can have separate models depending on what race puts it on right? They don't need to remodel the character, but they can remodel the helm depending what race puts it on.

    http://www.wowhead.com/item=86915#.

    You should notice how this shapes to the form of the head of tauren and troll males.
    Last edited by SourceOfInfection; 2013-07-18 at 01:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    Her head is so far up her own asshole that I'm surprised she's not on the list of people she's fucked.

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Well, they are definitely working on those new models to appease you. Just wait a bit. Maybe they can chop off those troll noses and tusks to make it work with that skull projection.
    Maybe that's the alliance fist-bump moment?

  13. #73
    Banned ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,786
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    i find it quite funny that blizz sells 3 transmog helmets for the price of an expansion and they are still glitchy... you'd think for that price they'd put same effort as into creating expansion ;>
    Same price of an expansion?
    I think you might need to double check, they might be expecting you to actually pay more for an expansion!
    Silly money hungry Blizzard.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    You do understand that a helm can have separate models depending on what race puts it on right? They don't need to remodel the character, but they can remodel the helm depending what race puts it on.
    So you want the skull to project over and around the features.. how exactly will that work?
    You'll end up looking like a Xenomorph from Alien.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Molyneux View Post
    I think everyone should try their very best not to fret about an item that gives zero stats and serves as vanity only.
    wrong thread, stop being too damn lazy to read the first post. this thread is about the product itself. lazy.

  15. #75


    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Have to ask: For anyone who has bought one, what do the Hood / Crown look like on a Tauren / Worgen? Given blizzard's horrible track record with hideous looking helm visuals for the animal face races, I can just imagine that the only helm that will look good on them is the Jewl.
    I thought the same thing. Looked all over for how the crown/mask would look on a worgen and was very suspicious when the screenshots were all human (they do show some worgens with the hood though).

  17. #77
    Herald of the Titans CosmicGuitars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    2,614
    Not really Blizzard's fault you didn't look at the item on your character, or via WoWhead before purchasing it, is it?

  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    You've spent your entire life with one after all, right?
    Yeah, thats why i'm making fun of people with other financial concerns than a toys'r'us looking virtual helmet.

  19. #79
    Banned ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,786
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Yeah, thats why i'm making fun of people with other financial concerns than a toys'r'us looking virtual helmet.
    That's fairly rude.

  20. #80
    Pit Lord SourceOfInfection's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In an expensive beach front condo I don't deserve.
    Posts
    2,343
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    So you want the skull to project over and around the features.. how exactly will that work?
    You'll end up looking like a Xenomorph from Alien.
    At the very least it could add a particle effect to tusks and horns. Fifteen dollars worth of artistic resources and all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    Her head is so far up her own asshole that I'm surprised she's not on the list of people she's fucked.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •